Monday, January 27, 2020

THE GREATEST LOVE - Jesus said “LOVE as I have loved you.” - If I speak in the tongues of men or if I speak in the tongues and of angels but have not LOVE I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge but have not LOVE, I am nothing And if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains but have not LOVE – I am nothing If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned but have not LOVE – I gain nothing. LOVE is very patient LOVE is kind LOVE is not jealous LOVE does not boast LOVE is not arrogant or proud LOVE does not insist on its own was. LOVE is not rude LOVE is not selfish or self-seeking LOVE in not easily angered, irritable or touchy LOVE keeps no record of wrongs. LOVE does not rejoice at wrongdoing LOVE rejoices with the truth LOVE bears all things LOVE believes all things LOVE endures all things LOVE hopes all things. LOVE never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease As for knowledge, it will pass away For we know in part and we prophesy in part but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. When I was a child I spoke like a child I thought like a child I reasoned like a child When I became a man, I gave up childish ways For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face Now I know in part Then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known. So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three… but the greatest of these… is LOVE


..................................................................................................................................................................
The Greatest Love
“LOVE as I have loved you”
Knowing-Jesus.com






Jesus said: - “LOVE as I have loved you.” John 15:12


If I speak in the tongues of men or if I speak in the tongues and of angels but have not LOVE
I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal
And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge but have not LOVE, I am nothing
And if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains but have not LOVE – I am nothing
If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned but have not LOVE – I gain nothing.
LOVE is very patient
LOVE is kind
LOVE is not jealous
LOVE does not boast
LOVE is not arrogant or proud
LOVE does not insist on its own was.
LOVE is not rude
LOVE is not selfish or self-seeking
LOVE in not easily angered, irritable or touchy
LOVE keeps no record of wrongs.
LOVE does not rejoice at wrongdoing
LOVE rejoices with the truth
LOVE bears all things
LOVE believes all things
LOVE endures all things
LOVE hopes all things.
LOVE never ends.
As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease
As for knowledge, it will pass away
For we know in part and we prophesy in part but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away.
When I was a child I spoke like a child I thought like a child I reasoned like a child
When I became a man, I gave up childish ways
For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face
Now I know in part
Then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.
So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three… but the greatest of these… is LOVE
Greater LOVE hath no man than this … that a man lay down his life for his friends
Are you able to give Love like this?
Are you able to receive Love like this?
Bible verse: John 15:12

Knowing-Jesus.com
We Affirm the Following:
1. The Grace of God in justification is an unconditional free gift.
2. The sole means of receiving the free gift of eternal life is faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, whose substitutionary death on the cross fully satisfied the requirement for our justification.
3. Faith is a personal response, apart from our works, whereby we are persuaded that the finished work of Jesus Christ has delivered us from condemnation and guaranteed our eternal life.
4. Justification is the act of God to declare us righteous when we believe in Jesus Christ alone.
5. Assurance of justification is the birthright of every believer from the moment of faith in Jesus Christ, and is founded upon the testimony of God in His written Word.
6. Spiritual growth, which is distinct from justification, is God’s expectation for every believer; this growth, however, is not necessarily manifested uniformly in every believer.
7. The Gospel of Grace should always be presented with such clarity and simplicity that no impression is left that justification requires any step, response, or action in addition to faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
https://devotion.knowing-jesus.com/the-greatest-love




You might also like:

Image result for greatest love of all imagesGreatest Love Of All
CLICK HERE . . . to view complete playlist . . . 



No comments:

Post a Comment