Friday, January 31, 2020

HE LEADETH ME - Joseph H. Gilmore - WIlliam B. Bradbury - He leadeth me: O blessed thought! O words with heavenly comfort fraught! Whate'er I do, where'er I be, still 'tis God's hand that leadeth me. He leadeth me, he leadeth me; by his own hand he leadeth me: his faithful follower I would be, for by his hand he leadeth me. Sometimes mid scenes of deepest gloom, sometimes where Eden's flowers bloom, by waters calm, o'er troubled sea, still 'tis God's hand that leadeth me. He leadeth me, he leadeth me; by his own hand he leadeth me: his faithful follower I would be, for by his hand he leadeth me. Lord, I would clasp thy hand in mine, nor ever murmur nor repine; content, whatever lot I see, since 'tis my God that leadeth me. And when my task on earth is done, when, by thy grace, the victory's won, e'en death's cold wave I will not flee, since God through Jordan leadeth me. He leadeth me, he leadeth me; by his own hand he leadeth me: his faithful follower I would be, for by his hand he leadeth me. He leadeth me, he leadeth me; by his own hand he leadeth me: his faithful follower I would be, for by his hand he leadeth me.

He Leadeth Me - Piano Instrumental - YouTube
He leadeth me O blessed thought By His own hand - eHymnBook
................................................................................................................................................................
Headed to a Lake This Summer? This Is How to Protect Your Kids ...
He Leadeth Me
EARS OF YOUR HEART ~

Lyrics - Joseph H. Gilmore
Music - WIlliam B. Bradbury

 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCQ4Mnd6xio CRCPsalterHymnalURCPsalmody
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=521VPcbmkDMCandiPearson-SheltonTheDreamers2000 Channel






 lyrics
1 He leadeth me: O blessed thought!
O words with heavenly comfort fraught!
Whate'er I do, where'er I be,
still 'tis God's hand that leadeth me.
Refrain:
He leadeth me, he leadeth me;
by his own hand he leadeth me:
his faithful follower I would be,
for by his hand he leadeth me.
2 Sometimes mid scenes of deepest gloom,
sometimes where Eden's flowers bloom,
by waters calm, o'er troubled sea,
still 'tis God's hand that leadeth me.
Refrain
3 Lord, I would clasp thy hand in mine,
nor ever murmur nor repine;

content, whatever lot I see,
since 'tis my God that leadeth me. 
Refrain
4 And when my task on earth is done,
when, by thy grace, the victory's won,
e'en death's cold wave I will not flee,
since God through Jordan leadeth me.
Refrain
"He Leadeth Me " is a Christian hymn written by Joseph H. Gilmore in 1880 with music composed by William Bradbury. Gilmore was a pastor in New Hampshire and wanted to create a hymn for his congregation. He was inspired by the scripture of Psalm 23 and created this renowned, popular hymn.
https://www.godtube.com/popular-hymns/he-leadeth-me/




You might also like:


Like a Shepherd He Leads Us
Don Moen
Do Good Shepherds Break the Legs of Sheep Who Wander? | Messianic ...
Songs of Praises: In the GardenHe Leadeth Me - R. J. Stevens MusicPsalm 23:2 He Leadeth Me Beside Still Waters (beige)
He Leadeth Me He leadeth me O blessed thought O words with ...He leadeth me, O blessèd thought!He leadeth me, O blessèd thought ...Psalm 23 No I'll never be the same. This is my bible… It's God's ...
He Leadeth Me" Psalm 23:3 - Art Print Landscape with Sheep – Linda ...He Leadeth Me 1. He leadeth me! O blessed thought! - ppt video ...PPT - He leadeth me, O blessèd thought O words with heav'nly ...
Still Waters Counseling Center — First Baptist Church of Round RockHe Leadeth MeGreatBigCanvas "He Leadeth Me" by Spencer Williams Canvas Wall Art ...Turning Psalm 23 into a Personal Prayer - Melanie ReddHE LEADETH ME! | Ezar's Chronicles☆He Leadeth Me☆ - Fields & Nature Background Wallpapers on ...
File:'He leadeth me beside the still waters' LOC matpc.14881.jpg ...He Leadeth MeHe Leadeth Me | He leadeth me, Spiritual songs, O words
He Leadeth Me - waterfalls hidden in the Grand Teton Range ...He Leadeth Me - 9x6 inch Inspirational wall artHe Leadeth Me Beside Still Waters. Psalm 23:2 by Brian Dunne
He Leadeth Me – wordnhymnHE LEADETH ME IN THE PATHS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR HIS NAME'S SAKE ...HE LEADETH ME 1862 Dr. Joseph H. Gilmore … He leads me in the ...
HE LEADETH ME BESIDE THE STILL WATERS |In Pastures Green He Leadeth me The Quiet Waters by ~ God Quote ...He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in... - International Seventh ...
Hymn day: 'He Leadeth Me! O Blessed Thought' – Author Kim Vogel Sawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment