Friday, January 24, 2020

HIS STRENGTH FOR YOUR WEAKNESS - “My flesh and my heart fails, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” Whatever areas you’re weak in, God’s grace is more than sufficient to support you. He’s able to help you conquer even the most difficult circumstances in your life. Often, when you’re feeling the most vulnerable, that’s when God moves the most mightily in your life. It’s amazing how God often shows His strength through our weakness. When we stop relying on our own strength, God is able to step in and give a glorious display of His power. Through Christ, you’ve been gifted with the power to claim all the promises of God in your life. Don’t let any bad reports or seemingly difficult circumstances discourage or defeat you. For the same Spirit who resurrected Jesus from death is within you. No matter how bad a situation may seem, God is able to stretch out His mighty hand and lift you out of it.

Image result for images Psalm 73:26
...........................................................................................................................................................
Image result for images Psalm 73:26His Strength For Your Weakness
listenandprosper.com



“My flesh and my heart fails, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” (Psalm 73:26)


Image result for images Psalm 73:26It’s amazing how God often shows His strength through our weakness.
When we stop relying on our own strength, God is able to step in and give a glorious display of His power.
“He has said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.’ Most gladly therefore I will rather glory in my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may rest on me.
“Therefore I take pleasure in weaknesses, in injuries, in necessities, in persecutions, and in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then am I strong.” (2 Corinthians 12:9-10)
Whatever areas you’re weak in, God’s grace is more than sufficient to support you. He’s able to help you conquer even the most difficult circumstances in your life.
Image result for images Psalm 73:26Often, when you’re feeling the most vulnerable, that’s when God moves the most mightily in your life.
Through Christ, you’ve been gifted with the power to claim all the promises of God in your life.
Therefore, don’t let any bad reports or seemingly difficult circumstances discourage or defeat you.
For the same Spirit who resurrected Jesus from death is within you. No matter how bad a situation may seem, God is able to stretch out His mighty hand and lift you out of it.
God has promised that His strength will support you in your times of weakness. And His Word will never return to Him void.
So, receive His strength in Jesus’ Name today.
Be Greatly Blessed!
Action Steps:
Image result for images Psalm 73:26Be mindful of God’s presence in your life today.
Remember how as kids, we’re sometimes afraid of the dark? But when we know that our parents are with us, we’re then able to fall soundly asleep in their laps?
Well, know today that your heavenly Father is always with you.
Rely not on your own strength or might, but on the Spirit of God.
Whenever you feel weak or overcome, remember that God is holding you up and you can depend on His strong right hand.
Guard your heart today. Do not worry, nor be afraid, for God is the strength of your heart.
And you can truly do all things through Christ who strengthens you.
Prayer:
Image result for images Psalm 73:26
Father, sometimes I feel weak, insignificant even, amidst all the troubles in the world.
Sometimes I feel powerless against all the forces that are coming against me.
But I know Lord, that all these are but illusions.
For Your Word says that when I am weak, You are strong.
I know now that I do not have to face the problems alone, for You are with me.
Your strong right hand uplifts me, protects me and guides me.
I boldly claim today the promises You’ve given me through Jesus Christ.
I’ll rely on Your strength today and not my own.
I’ll remember who You truly are O Lord.
The Kind of kings, the Lord of lords.
My Almighty God.
How can I feel weak when the Lord of Hosts is with me?
What can overcome me if You are helping me?
I’ll rest in your strength today Lord.
In Jesus’ mighty Name.
AMEN!

https://listenandprosper.com/strength-for-weakness/




You might also like:


God Is The 
Strength
Of My Heart  
CLICK HERE . . . to view complete playlist . . . 

Image result for images Psalm 73:26
Image result for images Psalm 73:26Image result for images Psalm 73:26Image result for images Psalm 73:26
Image result for images Psalm 73:26Image result for images Psalm 73:26Image result for images Psalm 73:26
Image result for images Psalm 73:26Image result for images Psalm 73:26Image result for images Psalm 73:26
Image result for images Psalm 73:26

No comments:

Post a Comment