Friday, November 27, 2020

HEAVEN’S REWARD SYSTEM - Receiving from Heaven has to do with being in a position where you can hear from God and implement His kingdom down here on the earth. The kingdoms of the world will become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ. Down here, the kingdom is within us and advancing through us, and it is going to happen through the church, through the believers. It is time to feel the power of the coming age and let it take you to another level. It is time to manifest God’s glory. When you go to pray, you have to determine in your heart what you want to do and then do it because everything around you will fight you. - “Nevertheless you have done well that you shared in my distress. Now you Philippians know also that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church shared with me concerning giving and receiving but you only.” - Here in Philippians, Paul mentions giving and receiving, but we never talk about the receiving part. The Lord told me that most people are generous and they are givers, but our ability to receive needs as much attention. You know you need finances, you need healing, and you need guidance. How do we become good receivers? Jesus showed me that we were created with the desire to be rewarded for our behavior. It is a part of who we are, and our heavenly Father made us this way. The first thing for you to realize is that God has set up a reward system.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Heaven’s Reward System

.

Receiving from Heaven has to do with being in a position where you can hear from God and implement His kingdom down here on the earth. The kingdoms of the world will become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ. Down here, the kingdom is within us and advancing through us, and it is going to happen through the church, through the believers. It is time to feel the power of the coming age and let it take you to another level. It is time to manifest God’s glory. When you go to pray, you have to determine in your heart what you want to do and then do it because everything around you will fight you.

Written By Kevin Zadai 

 

“Nevertheless you have done well that you shared in my distress. Now you Philippians know also that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church shared with me concerning giving and receiving but you only.” - Philippians 4:14-15

 

Here in Philippians, Paul mentions giving and receiving, but we never talk about the receiving part.

The Lord told me that most people are generous and they are givers, but our ability to receive needs as much attention.

You know you need finances, you need healing, and you need guidance. How do we become good receivers?

Jesus showed me that we were created with the desire to be rewarded for our behavior.

It is a part of who we are, and our heavenly Father made us this way. The first thing for you to realize is that God has set up a reward system.

“But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.” — Hebrews 11:6

God has set up a reward system in Heaven for people who make the effort to seek Him.

God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him, and those who seek Him will find Him.

Jesus said, “If you get to the place where you love Me passionately, you will obey Me, and when you do that, Me and My Father will come and live with you” (see John 14:23 TPT).

When that happens, you will have the Trinity living inside of you.

You will be working with the Trinity because you already have the Holy Spirit inside of you.

They are going to start to take notice of everything about you and start to become actively involved in your life.

You must yield to God in order for that to happen.

Our Father in Heaven wants you to be a good receiver as well as a good giver, and the Spirit of God wants to help you in your weaknesses (see Romans 8:26).

God wants to get you to the place where you can receive from Heaven.

“Not that I seek the gift, but I seek the fruit that abounds to your account.” - Philippians 4:17

Here in Philippians, the apostle Paul is saying that there is a reward system.

Paul was not just seeking a gift; he was seeking the fruit that abounded to the believer’s account.

Paul wanted them to prosper not only in their finances but in every area.

Did you know that prosperity is not just what comes into your account?

It can also be about what is going out of your account; you may have a leaky vessel.

Did you know that prosperity is not just what comes into your account?

It can also be about what is going out of your account; you may have a leaky vessel.

I was once living in an especially hot climate, and the Lord started speaking to me about what I could do to seal up the air leaks in my house.

I did the six things the Lord told me to do, and I saved hundreds of dollars a month on my electric bill. I started doing that with everything.

I realized that I could control what goes out of my account, but it helped that I was receiving information from Heaven.

The Lord told me that it is not just how much is coming in; it is also about what is going out.

The Lord asked if I really needed to buy a five-dollar cup of coffee every day.

When I said, “no,” He told me that they make specialty coffee that you can brew individually instead, and they are only a dollar each.

If you allow God to start to speak to you, He is going to start leading you into all truth.

Right here in Philippians, Paul is saying, “I want it to abound to you, to be laid up to your account.”

There is an account and there is a reward system. That is good news!

“And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” — Philippians 4:19

This verse shows that God has an account. He has a supply, and He is going to take out of that, as Paul said, and give it to you.

But it is going to come out of a spiritual account, and it is going to be somehow translated into something material down here on earth.

However, it is not always going to come the way you think it is. It might be by saving on what is going out.

The point is that spiritual things have to translate into this physical realm.

In essence, Paul is saying, “There is an account, and I want you to give, not so that you give to me as an apostle, but I want it to be laid up to your account. God is going to supply all your need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus because God has an account for you.”

There are accounts in Heaven, and God’s angels keep track of everything.

My wife and I recently had an experience where we did not want to leave our offices because we had just gotten our studio up and running, and the power of God was so strong there.

However, we needed to be at the airport, and so we went because God had sent us.

When we travel or when I write a book or teach a class, I expect a big return in your life.

I want it to be laid up to your account. It is laid up to your account by your discerning who Jesus is.

You do not just get a table and chairs because He is not just the carpenters’ son.

When you need deliverance, you need healing, and you need provision, you call out, “Messiah,” or you call out, “Son of David.”

You do not call out, “Isn’t that the carpenters’ son?”

That was why Jesus’ hometown lost out.

When we travel or when I write a book or teach a class, I expect a big return in your life. I want it to be laid up to your account.

“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing!” - Matthew 23:37

Jerusalem also lost out by not recognizing their Messiah.

Not long before He was crucified, Jesus spoke to the multitudes.

What Jesus was saying here in Matthew 23 was that they did not discern the day of their visitation.

You also must discern that He is visiting you, and then you fulfill the receiving end of your covenant with God.

Discern right now that God wants to reward you and that He does have a system and that everything you do for Him is rewarded.

Even if the person you labored for ignores you, it does not matter because it is out of your hands now.

Once you do something for someone, that transaction has happened and spiritually, the reward is laid up in your account.

It is so rigged in our favor; Christianity has to get back to this simplicity so that even a child can accept it.

Children are encountering Heaven before their parents because they can accept the kingdom with childlike faith.

What Is In Your Hand?

“Then the Lord asked him, ‘What is that in your hand?’ ‘A shepherd’s staff,’ Moses replied.” - Exodus 4:2 NLT

The Israelites had fled Egypt, and they were there at the edge of the sea and were trapped.

The Egyptian armies were coming, and Moses’ people were screaming at him and crying out to God to save them (see Exodus 14:10-22).

At that moment, the war got into Moses. The pressure got into him, and then Moses started crying out to God.

The Lord was telling Moses to shut up when He asked him, “Why are you crying out to Me?”

God told Moses to go down to the water and lift his staff to divide the water supernaturally.

It was always meant for Moses to use his staff and for it to be that way, but the war had gotten into Moses.

The people transferred the war to Moses and then it neutralized him.

That is what happens with you when people start coming to you and they pull you into their emotional realm.

I have friends who are in the hospital right now, and they have death sentences on them. I have already told them they shall live and not die.

The Holy Spirit would not let me call them because it has already been spoken.

It has already been uttered, and I cannot be pulled into the emotions of losing my friends. I must stay in resurrection power.

Even if Jesus shows up late to raise Lazarus from the dead, it does not matter.

Jesus showed up at the time He was supposed to, but it was too late for the soulish realm. Jesus always spoiled funerals and bad news.

I can call and be a friend and be nice and encourage people in everything, but to me, that is not the staff of Moses in my hand.

That is not the donkey jawbone of Samson (see Judges 15) in my hand that is given by the Word of the Lord.

Jesus always spoiled funerals and bad news.

What happens if God comes to your house and lives with you, and you get the Word of the Lord in your own home?

That is Christianity. That is not being a prophet; that is simply being a Christian.

That is the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ, and “The gates of hell will not prevail against it” (see Matthew 16:18).

How can you mess that up?

I cannot do anything better than what was said there, and I am certainly not going to back off of it. Compromising does not help anyone.

You want to have that sharp edge about you so that your life gets in order and then you can help others get their life in order.

God is not calling you to compromise, and He is not calling you to reclaim the land that He has already acquired for you.

Some things are futile to sit and talk about.

In conversation I can tell people I love them and I am praying for them.

But if you want the Word of the Lord from me, you have to let God talk to me. If He does not talk to me, I am not saying anything.

Old Testament prophets were stoned when they misinterpreted or spoke from the soul realm.

I have the fear of the Lord and I want to speak by the Spirit of God.

I want it to be sharp, and I want every devil to know that this guy means business.

I want every person in the body of Christ to know that God sets in the church some to be apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers (see Ephesians 4:11-13).

You do not have to say what you are because they will know you by your fruits (see Matthew 7:16).

Remove Fear That You May Receive

“And He saw also a certain poor widow putting in two mites. So He said, ‘Truly I say to you that this poor widow has put in more than all.’” - Luke 21:2-3

To receive from Heaven, you have to get rid of fear.

If God tells you to give or if you want to give of your substance, you cannot be afraid that you are going to be in lack.

Jesus shared with me the story of the widow and the two mites.

He told me that when He was observing the people coming and giving their offering at the temple, the Pharisees were standing there, as well as the disciples and the poor widow.

She came, and she gave her offering and walked away. Everyone else put on a show of their offerings.

Jesus pointed her out to the disciples and told them that this woman gave more than anyone because those were her last two mites.

Jesus did not go up to her and stop her even though He knew what she had done, but He did brag about her to the disciples.

Jesus could have stopped her, and He could have had Judas run after her to give her money, but He did not.

“So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver.” - 2 Corinthians 9:7

Knowing that Jesus sees everything is the kind of trust you must have with the Lord.

When you have determined in your heart what you are going to do, then you will receive your reward.

You should not give anything until you have determined in your heart what you want to do, and it seems good to you and the Holy Spirit.

That is what the apostle Paul said, “For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit, and to us” (see Acts 15:28).

You become a good receiver because you give correctly. Receiving has to do with the fact that you cannot lose.

The widow woman could not lose, but she may not have known it.

She may have gone home hungry that night and not eaten, but in Heaven everyone knows about her to this day, even on the earth, because she has been written into the Word.

She did receive her reward; it was not obvious, but Jesus noted it. God loves a cheerful giver!

You become a good receiver because you give correctly.

I have gotten to the place where I do not have any need.

Recently I looked at one of our personal bank accounts that I have not used since I worked at Southwest Airlines.

I thought to myself that there was too much money in there to just be sitting when it could be put to work in some way.

The Lord said to me, “I want you to pay a certain person’s car off right now.”

I asked my wife, Kathi, and I could not even finish before she responded, “Yes, let’s do it.”

We paid their car off, and they all started crying.

I started to prophesy to them, and I told them that the Lord had called them to ministry, and God was going to use them in a mighty way and wanted to take them out of debt.

Their last car had broken down, and the Lord wanted to make it as though it never happened.

When God tells you to do something, you should not have a fear of being in need.

There is an open Heaven over me because my wife and I obeyed God.

You cannot lose because there is a reward system in Heaven, and you are not afraid of being in need.

You cannot do anything out of fear, and you cannot live in fear.

You establish in your heart what God is telling you to do, and then you do it, and then you become a good receiver.

Angels have been dispatched on your behalf the minute you obey God.

You may be trying to figure out if this is too good to be true, and I am telling you it is absolutely true!

It is the same principle regarding receiving your healing or receiving your deliverance.

In order to get the results, you have to engage with what has been set up.

To be a good giver, you have to be a good receiver, so you have to expect that God is going to reward you because He rewards those who diligently seek Him.

Relationship Driven Faith

“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.” - Matthew 7:7-8

In regard to healing, Jesus told me, “When I took the stripes upon My back when I was crucified, I went to the belly of the earth” (see Ephesians 4:8-10).

“I bought everything back from Satan, everything, and I am not going back and going through all of that again. I made sure that I bought everything for everyone. On earth, I went around doing good and healing everyone who was oppressed of the devil.”

Everyone who came to Jesus got healed.

If you seek, you are going to find; if you ask, you are going to receive; and if you knock, the door will be opened.

You are not going to hear, “Well, what do you want?”

No, the door is going to swing right open.

Jesus says that and there is no other discussion, and He did not even mention believing.

Believing is essentially a step above what we call faith because of the way we have made faith a system.

That system says that if we say it enough, we can convince God by wearing Him out.

Our asking God for something is not about a system; it is about a relationship.

Relationship goes above what we call faith, and your relationship with God needs to go another step.

Relationally you do not make demands on God — that is not a relationship.

There is a part of God that when He tells you something, He does not want you to doubt; He does not want you to question it.

However, there are the times when you come to Him and say, “Lord, does this seem good to You? Because a lot has happened. I have been through a lot of warfare. Are we still good with what we have discussed; is this still what You want me to do?”

Sometimes people flip out on you and it delays your destiny, and this is what being in relationship with your heavenly Father is about — sharing your life with Him.

“Therefore we wanted to come to you — even I, Paul, time and again — but Satan hindered us.” - 1 Thessalonians 2:18

Imagine the apostle Paul being hindered by Satan, yet here is the account in the Bible.

There are dynamics involved in faith, and it is more about your relationship with God. There is a difference.

You have to understand that God is not just a system and you are not just working the Word, but He is working you.

God is a person, and He is right there in your room, and you should not talk about Him but rather talk to Him.

You need to let Jesus live through you.

Your giving and receiving from Heaven have to do with your relationship with Him. It is not just about faith as we know it to be.

In the Old Testament, the Hebrew word for “faith” is “relationship,” and it had to do with trust.

It was about knowing a person so well that you could trust that if they said they were going to do something you knew that they were going to do it.

That is what faith in God is in the purest sense.

Faith is knowing God would not lie and knowing that He would not tell you that He would do something and then not do it.

If it does not happen, it is because of warfare, but it is not an issue with the sender; the issue is on the receiving end.

When your supply is being held up, it has to do with the receiving end.

That has to do with you, your warfare, the environment that you live in, and people messing up because people can mess up your destiny.

The angels are going to agree with God. Then if you agree with God, the angels are ready to go, and God sends them out.

“When Joshua was near the town of Jericho, he looked up and saw a man standing in front of him with sword in hand. Joshua went up to him and demanded, ‘Are you friend or foe?’

“‘Neither one,’ he replied. ‘I am the commander of the Lord’s army.’

“At this, Joshua fell with his face to the ground in reverence.

“’I am at your command,’ Joshua said. ‘What do you want your servant to do?’” - Joshua 5:13-14 NLT

The angels are going to agree with God. Then if you agree with God, the angels are ready to go, and God sends them out.

That is why in this verse, when Joshua encountered the warrior angel on the road, he asked the angel, “Are you for us or against us?”

The angel replied, “Neither” because the Lord had sent him, and he was on assignment.

The angel was not choosing sides because he was on the side of the Lord.

As long as Joshua was on the side of the Lord, he was fine.

You need to look at all the Scriptures that refer to angels and realize that angels are being sent, and when you are being sent, then you can trust in that.

If that is the way it is, then when you lay hands on the sick, you are not the healer.

You are simply laying your hands on people, and you do what you are supposed to do.

You get the treadmill out of the box, you turn it on, and you get on it, and God will do the rest, but you have to do what you have to do.

You lay hands on the sick. You engage God and His Kingdom, you come against what Satan is doing, and every time you encounter Satan you let hit him over the head with a two-by-four!

You nail that demon, and you never give him any rest. You can have him so exhausted that he cannot even talk to you.

If you knew how much I know about what I am talking about, you would take these words to heart.

These demons cannot function with a Christian who knows what is going on.

They cannot function because they have no plan B. When you operate in the Spirit, they do not know how to handle you.

Receiving from Heaven has to do with being in a position where you can hear from God and implement His kingdom down here on the earth.

As you know, the world will be turned over to Jesus Christ.

The kingdoms of the world will become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ (see Revelation 11:15).

Down here, the kingdom is within us and advancing through us, and it is going to happen through the church, through the believers.

I am not waiting for one brave soul to do it; I am going to do it.

It is time to feel the power of the coming age and let it take you to another level. It is time to manifest God’s glory.

Jesus will not stop you from doing what He tells you to do; only you are going to stop yourself.

When that poor widow with the two mites put all that she had into the offering, Jesus did not stop her.

Jesus will not stop you from doing what He tells you to do; only you are going to stop yourself.

The Lord has never told me to pray in tongues for a certain number of hours a day, but I knew that my entrance into the supernatural had to do with prayer and with yielding.

I knew that putting my flesh under subjection would unlock the entrance.

So, I learned how to put my flesh under even though I love to eat, and I love to go and do things.

I have to shut myself in a room and fast and pray in the Spirit, and it is not because God told me to.

Sometimes I pray for 14 hours a day because I want to get something from the other realm and bring it to earth knowing that is my part.

The apostle Paul prayed in tongues more than all (see 1 Corinthians 14:18).

The point is that there are certain things that you are supposed to do.

If you do those things, you are going to get results, but you are not being told to do them.

When you go to eat, God might want you to miss that meal and go pray, but He is not going to tell you not to eat.

You can go and eat because it is your choice, and God is not going to stop you. That is the way God allows it to be in this realm.

When you go to pray, you have to determine in your heart what you want to do and then do it because everything around you will fight you.

God is not going to tell you that you need to pray for two hours today; He does not normally do that.

However, I noticed that the devil does not want me to pray that long, and I noticed that he does not want me to give either.

God does not always tell you that if you do this, then that is going to happen.

You have to determine that yourself, but I have noticed that demons start screaming when I pray in tongues.

I notice that when I give to children and people who cannot pay me back that I get so much back that I do not know what to do with it.

I notice that when I tithe, I cannot find enough room for what comes in.

The floodgates of Heaven are open, and the devourer is rebuked for my sake (see Malachi 3:11).

Within the parameters of what God has already said, you have to go further, and He is not going to stop you, but you have to be hooked up to the point where you are a good receiver.

I never pray thinking that I am not going to get an answer. I never pray thinking it is not going to work.

You have to purpose in your heart that this is what I am supposed to do and then do it and stick with it, and you will receive it.

You have to stay in there with God’s intention.

That poor widow was not stopped from giving her last. She did it, and she was noted by God, and it can be the same way with you.

Kevin Zadai is dedicated to training Christians to live and operate in two realms at once--the supernatural and the natural. Called to ministry at age 10, he attended Central Bible College in Springfield, Missouri where he received a bachelor degree in theology. Later, Kevin received training in Missions at Rhema Bible College. At age 31, during a routine surgery, he found himself on the 'other side of the veil' with Jesus in a heavenly visitation that forever marked his life. This encounter ushered his ministry into new dimensions of power, activation and impartation. Kevin has been employed by Southwest Airlines for 29 years; he and his wife, Kathi, reside in New Orleans, Louisiana and are ordained by Dr. Jesse and Dr. Cathy Duplantis.

If you’re passionate about hearing God’s voice, walking with Jesus, and experiencing the power of the Holy Spirit, then you’ve come to the right place.

Destiny Image is a community of believers with a passion for equipping and encouraging you to live the prophetic, supernatural life you were created for! 

We offer a fresh helping of practical articles, dynamic podcasts, and powerful videos from respected, Spirit-empowered, Christian leaders to fuel the holy fire within you.

And best of all… it’s FREE.

https://www.destinyimage.com/blog/2020/06/01/heavens-reward-system

 

































No comments:

Post a Comment