Friday, November 6, 2020

FROM OUTCASTS TO EAGLES - The young eagles are beginning to fly again! You have dropped nourishment down to them and now they are beginning to fly! They will arise into that which I have called them to with such a zeal for the down and out! They shall arise out of the frustration and prostration to that which they are called! I am going to give them ears to hear those that have been true and genuine in their faith! They will require solid food now and, hunger for truth and stability. I have shaken the foundations of the church and am still shaking but many that will not yield to the shaking will be discarded as places of refuge in this hour. Enlarge your thinking in this hour and know that I am working! Get rid of your small religious mindset. Prepare, prepare, prepare for the harvest is upon you and those that have been the outcasts are coming! - This is the time that God is dealing with those that have had a call on their life but have not yielded to it because of the religious spirit that has bruised and wounded them. They will begin to arise out of the ashes of solitary and back-slidden conditions! Mothers and fathers, both in the natural and in the spiritual, that have been believing for them need to get ready! Prepare for them to come forth because I am drawing even through the circumstances that they have been in. My love is bringing them out of the darkness! Get ready, they are coming home!

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

From Outcasts To Eagles

The young eagles are beginning to fly again! You have dropped nourishment down to them and now they are beginning to fly! They will arise into that which I have called them to with such a zeal for the down and out! They shall arise out of the frustration and prostration to that which they are called! I am going to give them ears to hear those that have been true and genuine in their faith! They will require solid food now and, hunger for truth and stability. I have shaken the foundations of the church and am still shaking but many that will not yield to the shaking will be discarded as places of refuge in this hour. Enlarge your thinking in this hour and know that I am working! Get rid of your small religious mindset. Prepare, prepare, prepare for the harvest is upon you and those that have been the outcasts are coming!

Jo Ellen Stevens

 

This is the time that God is dealing with those that have had a call on their life but have not yielded to it because of the religious spirit that has bruised and wounded them. 

They will begin to arise out of the ashes of solitary and back-slidden conditions! 

Mothers and fathers, both in the natural and in the spiritual, that have been believing for them need to get ready! 

Prepare for them to come forth because I am drawing even through the circumstances that they have been in. 

My love is bringing them out of the darkness! 

Prepare to deal with some things that are still hanging onto them with love and kindness and I am asking you to bring forgiveness to them and healing!! 

Get ready, they are coming home!

Prepare a place for my young prophets to come and feel safe!! 

The young eagles are beginning to fly again!! 

You have dropped nourishment down to them and now they are beginning to fly! 

They will arise into that which I have called them to with such a zeal for the down and out! 

They shall arise out of the frustration and prostration to that which they are called!! 

Prepare, oh you mothers in Zion!  Prepare, you fathers in the faith!! 

They are coming to you and you will bring them into the deeper things now! 

I am going to give them ears to hear those that have been true and genuine in their faith! 

They will require solid food now and, hunger for truth and stability. 

I have shaken the foundations of the church and am still shaking but many that will not yield to the shaking will be discarded as places of refuge in this hour. 

I cannot trust my true young prophets to this system any longer.

Joseph is coming up out of the prison, David out of his cave, Daniel from the lion’s den! 

Many will arise as Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednigo in this hour to say, “We will not bow our knee to the idols of this day!” 

Esthers shall arise and declare, “I will fulfill my destiny and if I perish, I perish!” 

I see many Rahab’s risking their lives for those that need to know God! 

They have been on the street and now they will go back to the street to bring in other’s that have been there!

Mothers in Zion teach them the way! I am calling them off of the street and into safe houses. They will return and save many alive in this profession.

Enlarge your thinking in this hour and know that I am working! 

Get rid of your small religious mindset. 

I am God and even though they may not look like what you think they should, I will raise up and astound the religious in this hour and I call whom I will and their ideas of what I would do will be shattered because I am about to break out of everyone’s box and show that I am the God that has mercy on whom I shall have mercy! 

I say to you, prepare for this strange looking harvest! 

Strange to many, but a precious treasure to me! 

I will give you these treasures out of darkness and the heathen for your inheritance if you will enlarge your thinking and except that which I have called clean and that which I have called holy in this hour. 

Prepare, prepare, prepare for the harvest is upon you and those that have been the outcasts are coming!!

Isaiah 60:4-5 - “Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side. Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged…”

Joel 2:28-29 - “And it shall come to pass afterward, [that] I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:  And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.”

This is about to happen in these that are coming home!!

Isaiah 30:20-23 - “And though the Lord give you the bread of adversity, and the water of affliction, yet shall not thy teachers be removed into a corner any more, but thine eyes shall see thy teachers:  And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.  Ye shall defile also the covering of thy graven images of silver, and the ornament of thy molten images of gold: thou shalt cast them away as a menstruous cloth; thou shalt say unto it, Get thee hence.  Then shall he give the rain of thy seed, that thou shalt sow the ground withal; and bread of the increase of the earth, and it shall be fat and plenteous: in that day shall thy cattle feed in large pastures.”

Jo Ellen Stevens of TCIC Ministries is a Prophetic speaker, author, worshiper and intercessor.  She has ministered with her husband for 23 years and was a worship leader at the Assembly of God for many years.  She is an ordained minister (Restoration Ministries) and works with Restoration Ministries in their Ministry Rooms doing prophetic worship with her husband.  She has taught many bible studies and have led many intercessory prayer groups.

https://www.hiskingdomprophecy.com/from-outcasts-to-eagles/
























No comments:

Post a Comment