Monday, September 23, 2019

YOU SAY - Lauren Daigle - I keep fighting voices in my mind that say I’m not enough Every single lie that tells me I will never measure up Am I more than just the sum of every high and every low? Remind me once again just who I am, because I need to know You say I am loved when I can’t feel a thing You say I am strong when I think I am weak You say I am held when I am falling short When I don’t belong, You say I am Yours And I believe, I believe What You say of me I believe

Image result for images You Say Lauren Daigle
.............................................................................................................................................................
Image result for images You Say Lauren Daigle
You Say
Lauren Daigle
Album            :  Look Up Child
Awards           :  Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Christian Music Performance/Song 
Nominations    :  GMA Dove Award for Song of the YearGMA Dove Award for Pop/Contemporary Recorded Song of the Year
Songwriters     : Paul Mabury / Lauren Ashley Daigle / Jason Ingram

  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8WK9HmF53wLaurenDaigle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz6-IqN2rucLaurenDaigleEJ'sPlaylist     
49th Annual GMA Dove Awards
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH0-JgkpbmILaurenDaiglefamilylyricschannel 

lyrics
[Verse 1]
I keep fighting voices in my mind that say I’m not enough
Every single lie that tells me I will never measure up
Am I more than just the sum of every high and every low?
Remind me once again just who I am, because I need to know


[Chorus]
You say I am loved when I can’t feel a thing
You say I am strong when I think I am weak
You say I am held when I am falling short
When I don’t belong, You say I am Yours
And I believe, I believe
What You say of me
I believe


[Verse 2]
The only thing that matters now is everything You think of me
In You I find my worth, in You I find my identity


[Chorus]
You say I am loved when I can’t feel a thing
You say I am strong when I think I am weak
You say I am held when I am falling short
When I don’t belong, You say I am Yours
And I believe, I believe
What You say of me
I believe
.
[Bridge]
Taking all I have and now I'm laying it at Your feet
You have every failure, God
You'll have every victory


[Chorus]
You say I am loved when I can’t feel a thing
You say I am strong when I think I am weak
You say I am held when I am falling short
When I don’t belong, You say I am Yours
And I believe, I believe
What You say of me
I believe


[Outro]
Oh, I believe
Yes, I believe

What You say of me
Oh, I believe
Image result for images You Say Lauren Daigle
"You Say" resonates with many people on many levels. Know that you are loved. You are not alone. If you are struggling with thoughts of suicide there is hope and there is help. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available 24/7 and all calls are free and confidential. Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255)

Lauren Ashley Daigle is an American contemporary Christian music singer and songwriter. After being signed to the label Centricity Music, she released her debut album, How Can It Be, in 2015. Wikipedia
Born9 September 1991 (age 28 years), Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
Full nameLauren Ashley Daigle
It was the day after my very first Award show, and I remember being completely overwhelmed. I walked into the studio with my producers, Paul and Jason, and they asked “What’s going on in your world? How has it been?” It was the first time we had written since “How Can It Be.” I was feeling overwhelmed that much had happened the night before. How do I come back down to normal? How do I come back down to reality?
This brought up the issue of identity and trying to figure out how to exist when I feel like so many things were pulling me in so many different directions. We pretty quickly finished the writing and demo recording that day.
Over the course of two years of touring, I would sing “You Say” every night. I remember starting to hear fans sing along to a song that had never been heard before. When it came time to make the record, it was a really fun process to have the challenge presented with something that I felt like I’d been living with. I felt like I got to a place of expressing this song exactly how I wanted to sing it. Lauren Daigle
Image result for images You Say Lauren Daigle
"You Say" is a song by American contemporary Christian music singer and songwriter Lauren Daigle. It is the lead single from her third studio album, Look Up Child. Written by Daigle, Paul Mabury and Jason Ingram, it was released as a single on July 13, 2018. It reached No. 29 on the Billboard Hot 100, her first entry on the chart. It is also Daigle's third No. 1 on the Hot Christian Songs chart. The song debuted at No. 22 on the Christian Airplay chart, becoming the best start for a non-holiday song by a solo female artist in over eight years, since Francesca Battistelli's "Beautiful, Beautiful" debuted at No. 21 on March 20, 2010. The song has spent 63 weeks at No. 1 on Hot Christian Songs, breaking the record for the most weeks spent at No. 1 by a song.
The song was a huge Christian radio success, peaking at No. 1 on multiple different charts including the Christian adult contemporary (AC) radio chart and Christian AC Indicator chart. It was released to mainstream radio on January 15, 2019 by Warner Bros. From there, it reached the Adult Top 40Adult Contemporary, and Mainstream Top 40 charts. It was the second biggest Christian song of 2018, according to Billboard.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
 Image result for images You Say Lauren Daigle
Image result for images You Say Lauren DaigleImage result for images You Say Lauren DaigleImage result for images You Say Lauren Daigle
Image result for images You Say Lauren DaigleImage result for images You Say Lauren DaigleImage result for images You Say Lauren Daigle

No comments:

Post a Comment