Thursday, September 12, 2019

IN THE SHADOW OF HIS WINGS - Breathe in His presence. Breathe in His peace, grace, forgiveness, and fullness of joy. Shut your eyes, and try to see yourself with Him. Envision yourself being tucked into the sweet safety of a warm bird, or resting your hand in His. There is safety and peace in His presence! Breathe Him in, and exhale the stress of the day. Exhale the things that demand your attention, and just get full of Him first.


..............................................................................................................................................
In the Shadow of His Wings
Ana Werner



“He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty” (Psalm 91:1 NIV).
  
Just as I was putting my daughter down for her nap (I so look forward to that daily nap!), she did the oddest thing.
She was 13 months of age, yet suddenly she did what she did as a newborn.
She turned her head and body to the side, tucked herself in the bend of my arms, and rested her head on my chest and drifted off to sleep.
Instantly, God gave me a vision. I saw a soft but ginormous bird.
There I was, running to the bird and tucking myself under the covering of its soft wings where I felt safe, warm, and as if, This is where I need to be!
Then I was back from the vision, and my daughter was drooling away on my chest, gently cooing. I put her in her crib and flipped open my Bible.
“He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty” (Psalm 91:1 NIV).
Okay, God, I thought, I get it!
As a mother of a toddler, lately I had felt my life spinning.
Trying to keep up with my own personal deadlines, never-ending lists, Thanksgiving recipes to look up, Christmas vacation to plan, a husband who had now started working from home, and a toddler demanding all of my attention, life felt like a victory if I could move from one hectic day to the next without losing my patience and kindness.
And then God shows me this vision. Making it all the more real by giving me a living example of my drooling baby, all snug in my arms. He caught my attention!
In all the busyness of this season, I had forgotten what it felt like to dwell with Him.
To just sit and rest for a second in His presence — and from that place, live! It’s time for things to change, I thought. He has to come first, and His presence has to be the most important part of my day.
Breathe in His presence. Breathe in His peace, grace, forgiveness, and fullness of joy.
Did you do it? Literally, shut your eyes, and try to see yourself with Him.
Maybe it helps to envision yourself being tucked into the sweet safety of a warm bird (like Jesus showed me), or resting your hand in His.
There is safety and peace in His presence! Breathe Him in, and exhale the stress of the day. Exhale the things that demand your attention, and just get full of Him first.

Ana Werner and her husband Sam currently reside in Kansas City, Missouri and are involved with the International House of Prayer. They have two precious kids that keeps them busy. Collectively they have ministered in over 13 different nations overseas. They were both called by God for missions and ministry at a young age. Ana moves in the prophetic and healing gifts. She is a Seer and teaches on seeing in the Supernatural with Jesus in churches and arenas around the world. Ana is an inspiring author and speaker. Her transparency as she shares on the realities and experiences she has in heaven, always bring Holy Spirit and the power of God into the room when she speaks. Healing, signs and wonders follow her ministry. She writes, “My deepest desire by sharing about Heaven is for people to grow more in love with Jesus, step into freedom, and live life to its fullest for Him! He is worth all our love! Intimacy with Him brings healing, healing brings freedom, and freedom brings joy!” Ana and Sam are also the founders of Acacia Ministries International, a non-profit organization that helps sustain and support missionaries all over the world, by processing all of their finances. Ana serves as the associate director in the Heartland Healing Rooms, a healing prayer ministry located in the Kansas City area.
Destiny has been called to publish biblically sound, prophetic words to the Body of Christ. To that end, we seek to create a community founded on content that has an anointing to direct, encourage and strengthen the church as a whole.




















































No comments:

Post a Comment