Tuesday, December 17, 2019

I'LL FLY AWAY - Albert E. Brumley - Some bright morning when this life is over I'll fly away To that home on God's celestial shore I'll fly away I'll fly away, oh glory I'll fly away in the morning When I die, Hallelujah by and by I'll fly away When the shadows of this life have gone I'll fly away Like a bird from these prison walls I'll fly I'll fly away I'll fly away, oh glory I'll fly away in the morning When I die, Hallelujah by and by I'll fly away Oh, how glad and happy when we meet I'll fly away No more cold iron shackles on my feet I'll fly away I'll fly away, oh glory I'll fly away in the morning When I die, Hallelujah by and by I'll fly away I'll fly away, oh glory I'll fly away in the morning When I die, Hallelujah by and by I'll fly away Just a few more weary days and then I'll fly away To a land where joys will never end I'll fly away I'll fly away, oh glory I'll fly away in the morning When I die, Hallelujah by and by I'll fly away Oh, how glad and happy when we meet I'll fly away No more cold iron shackles on my feet I'll fly away I'll fly away, oh glory I'll fly away in the morning When I die, Hallelujah by and by I'll fly away I'll fly away, oh glory I'll fly away in the morning When I die, Hallelujah by and by I'll fly away Just a few more weary days and then I'll fly away To a land where joys will never end I'll fly away I'll fly away, oh glory I'll fly away in the morning When I die, Hallelujah by and by I'll fly away

I Believe I Can Fly – kaz
I'll Fly Away:” A Gospel Song with Different Versions
..........................................................................................................................................................
Flying angel - Fantasy & Abstract Background Wallpapers on Desktop ...I'll Fly Away
written by Albert E. Brumley

 

 
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0sEv6RaHz4AlisonKrauss&GillianWelshLloydTHayes








lyrics
Some bright morning when this life is over
I'll fly away
To that home on God's celestial shore
I'll fly away

I'll fly away, oh glory
I'll fly away in the morning
When I die, Hallelujah by and by
I'll fly away

When the shadows of this life have gone
I'll fly away
Like a bird from these prison walls I'll fly
I'll fly away

I'll fly away, oh glory
I'll fly away in the morning
When I die, Hallelujah by and by
I'll fly away

Oh, how glad and happy when we meet
I'll fly away
No more cold iron shackles on my feet
I'll fly away

I'll fly away, oh glory
I'll fly away in the morning
When I die, Hallelujah by and by
I'll fly away

I'll fly away, oh glory
I'll fly away in the morning
When I die, Hallelujah by and by
I'll fly away

Just a few more weary days and then
I'll fly away
To a land where joys will never end
I'll fly away

I'll fly away, oh glory
I'll fly away in the morning
When I die, Hallelujah by and by
I'll fly away

The Story Behind I'll Fly Away
Albert E. Brumley has been described as the "pre-eminent gospel songwriter" of the 20th century with over 600 published songs.  According to interviews, Brumley came up with the idea for "I'll Fly Away" while picking cotton on his father's farm in Rock Island, Oklahoma. 
Brumley says that as he worked he was "humming the old ballad that went like this: 'If I had the wings of an angel, over these prison walls I would fly,' and suddenly it dawned on me that I could use this plot for a gospel-type song." The song Brumley described appears to be "The Prisoner's Song". 
It was an additional three years later until Brumley worked out the rest of the song, paraphrasing one line from the secular ballad to read, "Like a bird from prison bars has flown" using prison as an analogy for earthly life. Brumley has stated, "When I wrote it, I had no idea that it would become so universally popular."
1st Thessalonians 4:17 - Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord. 
alan jackson are you washed in the blood ill fly away Mp4 HD Video ...
Flying in Formation | The Community of Jesus
JESUS AT THE GATES WHITE AND BLUE CLOUDS ALL AROUND DOVES FLYING ...Pigeon flying - Jesus Christ, the Lord Wallpapers and Images ...Why I Won't Sing I'll Fly Away – at least, not in Worship ...
Doggo Week March 10-16 (A Blaze_the_Blaziken and 1forpiece event ...Amazing Grace | Worship | Free Church Resources from Life.ChurchI'll Fly Away" in Greater Role ~ Mid-Life Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment