Monday, September 24, 2018

THE EXODUS SONG (This Land Is Mine) - Andy Williams - Ernest Gold - Pat Boone - This land is mine, God gave this land to me This brave and ancient land to me And when the morning sun reveals her hills and plain Then I see a land where children can run free So take my hand and walk this land with me And walk this lovely land with me Though I am just a man, when you are by my side With the help of God, I know I can be strong Though I am just a man, when you are by my side With the help of God, I know I can be strong To make this land our home If I must fight, I'll fight to make this land our own Until I die, this land is mine

 Image result for images exodus israel
......... 
Image result for images exodus israel
The Exodus 
Song
(This Land Is Mine)
Andy Williams
Album   :  Sings Rodgers & Hammerstein / Moon River
a 1960 song with lyrics by Pat Boone, from music composed by Ernest Gold as the main theme for the Otto Preminger film Exodus
Words added in 1961 by Pat "White Bucks" Boone as "This Land Is Mine."
Various versions charted in 1961 by Ferrante and Teicher (#2); Mantovani (#31);
Eddie Harris (jazz rendition, #36); Pat Boone (#64); and Edith Piaf (#116)
 


 
lyrics
.
This land is mine, God gave this land to me
This brave and ancient land to me
And when the morning sun reveals her hills and plain
Then I see a land where children can run free

So take my hand and walk this land with me
And walk this lovely land with me
Though I am just a man, when you are by my side
With the help of God, I know I can be strong

Though I am just a man, when you are by my side
With the help of God, I know I can be strong
To make this land our home
If I must fight, I'll fight to make this land our own 
Until I die, this land is mine
Image result for images israel mountains view

EXODUS 
(Ernest Gold / Eddy Marnay)
Edith Piaf (France)

Ils sont partis dans un soleil d'hiver
Ils sont partis courir la mer
Pour effacer la peur
Pour écraser la peur
Que la vie leur a clouée au fond du coeur
Ils sont partis en croyant aux moissons
Du vieux pays de leurs chansons
Le coeur chantant d'espoir
Le coeur hurlant d'espoir
Ils ont repris le chemin de leur mémoire
Ils ont pleuré les larmes de la mer
Ils ont versé tant de prières
"Délivrez-nous, nos frères
Délivrez-nous, nos frères!"
Que leurs frères les ont tirés vers la lumière
Ils sont là-bas dans un pays nouveau
Qui flotte au mât de leur bateau
Le coeur brisé d'amour
Le coeur perdu d'amour
Ils ont retrouvé la Terre de l'Amour....

From the Film "Exodus" (1960/1961)
(Ernest Gold / Pat Boone)
Pat Boone - 1961
Ferrante & Teicher - 1961
Eddie Harris - 1961
Mantovani – 1961
Edith Piaf – 1961
Image result for images morning sun in israel
  
Image result for images exodus this land is mineImage result for images exodus this land is mineImage result for images exodus this land is mine

Image result for images exodus this land is mineImage result for images exodus this land is mineImage result for images exodus this land is mine

Image result for images exodus israelImage result for images exodus israelImage result for images exodus israel



Image result for images exodus israelImage result for images exodus israel

Image result for images exodus israelImage result for images exodus israel

Image result for images exodus israelImage result for images israel mountains viewImage result for images israel mountains view

Image result for images israel mountains viewImage result for images morning sun in israel


Image result for images morning sun in israelImage result for images morning sun in israel

Image result for images morning sun in israelImage result for images morning sun in israelImage result for images morning sun in israel
Image result for images morning sun in israelImage result for images morning sun in israelImage result for images exodus israel

No comments:

Post a Comment