Thursday, June 27, 2019

I JUST WANT TO PRAISE YOU - Terry MacAlmon - I just want to praise you Lift my hands say “I love you” You are everything to me And I exalt your holy name I exalt your holy name I exalt your holy name on high I just want to praise you Lift my hands say “I love you” You are everything to me And I exalt your holy name I exalt your holy name I exalt your holy name on high I just want to praise you Lift my hands say “I love you” You are everything to me And I exalt your holy name I exalt your holy name I exalt your holy name on high I just want to praise you Lift my hands say “I love you” You are everything to me And I exalt your holy name I exalt your holy name I exalt your holy name on high I just want to praise you Lift my hands say “I love you” You are everything to me And I exalt your holy name I exalt your holy name I exalt your holy name on high I just want to praise you Lift my hands say “I love you” You are everything to me And I exalt your holy name I exalt your holy name I exalt your holy name on high I just want to praise you Lift my hands say “I love you” You are everything to me And I exalt your holy name I exalt your holy name I exalt your holy name on high I just want to praise you Lift my hands say “I love you” You are everything to me And I exalt your holy name I exalt your holy name I exalt your holy name on high

Image result for images I Just Want To Praise You Terry MacAlmon
......................................................................................................................................................
Image result for images I Just Want To Praise You Terry MacAlmon I Just Want To Praise You
Terry MacAlmon
Benny Hinn Ministries
Songwriter   :   Arthur Tannous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1sbGvc-LnUTerryMacAlmonBestChristianPraiseandWorshipSongs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBYcAKNiX7MTerryMacAlmonBangyaiGospelMinistries

lyrics
I just want to praise you
Lift my hands say “I love you”
You are everything to me
And I exalt your holy name
(2)
I exalt your holy name
I exalt your holy name on high
I just want to praise you
Lift my hands say “I love you”
You are everything to me
And I exalt your holy name
(2)
I exalt your holy name
I exalt your holy name on high
 Image result for images I Just Want To Praise You Terry MacAlmon



No comments:

Post a Comment