Friday, June 21, 2019

AT THE CROSS - Selina Joycee - Hubert Dapliyan - At the Cross, I saw my reflection At the Cross, I saw the wickedness in me At the Cross, I saw my arrogance At the Cross, I saw amazing grace At the Cross, I saw You crying At the Cross, I saw You praying for me At the Cross, I saw Your humble heart At the Cross, I saw amazing grace You love me more than I am You love me in spite of my sinful ways You love me for who I am You love me in spite of my selfish ways At the Cross, I saw salvation At the Cross, I saw Your forgiveness to me At the Cross, I saw the beauty of faith At the Cross, I saw amazing grace

Image result for At the Cross, I saw my reflection
................................................................................................................................
Image result for At the Cross, I saw my reflectionAt The Cross
Selina Joycee  
Words and Music: Hubert Dapliyan


lyrics
At the Cross, I saw my reflection
At the Cross, I saw the wickedness in me
At the Cross, I saw my arrogance
At the Cross, I saw amazing grace

At the Cross, I saw You crying
At the Cross, I saw You praying for me
At the Cross, I saw Your humble heart
At the Cross, I saw amazing grace

You love me more than I am
You love me in spite of my sinful ways
You love me for who I am
You love me in spite of my selfish ways

At the Cross, I saw salvation
At the Cross, I saw Your forgiveness to me
At the Cross, I saw the beauty of faith
At the Cross, I saw amazing grace

You love me more than I am
You love me in spite of my sinful ways
You love me for who I am
You love me in spite of my selfish ways

You love me in spite of my selfish ways
Image result for At the Cross, I saw my reflection
Selina Joycee
Joycelyn T. PACADA better known as Selina Joycee currently living in Baguio City Benguet, a Filipino Igorot by heart and is married with 2 wonderful children JC and CJ
She is a part time Singer and Organizer.
She is an Architecture Graduate and has been singing for years in Weddings, Occasions and Events
She is an Architecture graduate from Nueva Ecija University of Science and Technology Cabanatuan City
She says she used to cover songs to post in facebook.
She was a former overseas Filipino worker in Suriname South America..
“I love cooking and music and playing guitar, and I sing in church and I am an Advisor of the Children’s Choir”
Image result for At the Cross, I saw my reflection

No comments:

Post a Comment