Sunday, June 16, 2019

SAY WONDERFUL THINGS - Patti Page - Say wonderful things to me I think you're wonderful too Say wonderful things to me Especially I love you They say I was living before we met All of my yesterdays I forget Now you are the one that I'm living for And each day I love you more So you must say wonderful things to me I think you're wonderful too Say wonderful things to me Especially I love you

Image result for images lovers dreaming  silhouette
.........................................................................................................................................................
Image result for images lovers dreaming  silhouette
Say Wonderful Things
Patti Page
Music by Philip Green 
Lyrics by Norman Newell
Album :Say Wonderful Things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10emGLSBQ1MPattiPageTheSorrowfulFlower
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVnqI3VzkycRonnieCarrollΆνναΕλβίρα
lyrics
Say wonderful things to me
I think you're wonderful too
Say wonderful things to me
Especially I love you

They say I was living before we met
All of my yesterdays I forget
Now you are the one that I'm living for
And each day I love you more

So you must say wonderful things to me
I think you're wonderful too
Say wonderful things to me
Especially I love you

I'll never hurt you or make you cry
Love will grow stronger as years go by
Forever you'll be the one boy for me
I'll love you until I die

So you must say wonderful things to me
I think you're wonderful too
Say wonderful things to me
Especially I love you
Image result for images lovers dreaming"Say Wonderful Things" is a popular song with music by Philip Green and lyrics by Norman Newell, published in 1963. It was the United Kingdom's entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1963, held in London. The singer was Ronnie Carroll, who also represented the UK the year before. The song finished fourth behind Denmark, Switzerland and Italy; eventually reaching No. 6 in the UK Singles Chart.
The most popular version of the song in the United States was recorded by Patti Page, as the title song of her first album for Columbia Records. Page's record peaked only at No. 81 on the Billboard Hot 100 but was more successful in Australia, continental Europe and in Asian territories such as Hong Kong and Japan.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
 Image result for images lovers dreaming  silhouette
Image result for images lovers dreaming  silhouetteImage result for images lovers dreaming  silhouetteImage result for images lovers dreaming  silhouette
Image result for images lovers dreaming  silhouetteImage result for images lovers dreaming  silhouetteImage result for images lovers dreaming  silhouette
Image result for images Say Wonderful ThingsImage result for bios matt monro i'll dream of youImage result for images lovers dreaming  silhouette
 Image result for bios matt monro i'll dream of youImage result for images Say Wonderful ThingsImage result for images Say Wonderful Things
Image result for images lovers dreamingImage result for images lovers dreamingImage result for images lovers dreaming  silhouette
 Image result for images Say Wonderful ThingsImage result for images lovers dreaming  silhouetteImage result for bios matt monro i'll dream of you
Image result for images lovers dreamingImage result for images lovers dreaming  silhouetteImage result for images lovers dreaming  silhouette
Image result for images lovers dreamingImage result for images lovers dreamingImage result for images lovers dreaming
Image result for images lovers dreaming  silhouetteImage result for images lovers dreaming  silhouetteImage result for images lovers dreaming  silhouette
Image result for images Say Wonderful ThingsImage result for images lovers dreaming  silhouetteImage result for images Say Wonderful Things

No comments:

Post a Comment