Tuesday, October 1, 2019

HE GAVE ME BEAUTY FOR ASHES – Maranatha - He gave me beauty for ashes The oil of joy for mourning The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness That we might be tree of righteousness The planting of the Lord That He might be glorified


.............................................................................................................................................................

He Gave Me Beauty For Ashes
Maranatha 

lyrics
He gave me beauty for ashes
The oil of joy for mourning
The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness
That we might be tree of righteousness
The planting of the Lord
That He might be glorified

He gave me beauty for ashes
The oil of joy for mourning
The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness
That we might be tree of righteousness
The planting of the Lord
That He might be glorified
 Image result for He gave me beauty for ashes maranathaImage result for He gave me beauty for ashes maranatha





Image result for He gave me beauty for ashes maranatha

No comments:

Post a Comment