Saturday, October 12, 2019

EVERY PROBLEM HAS AN EXPIRATION DATE - I look back on my life and I’m grateful for the expiration date on all of my past, present and current problems. THANK GOD! I look back on that situation as well as others and I’m so grateful that no problem lasts forever! No matter how bad the situation may seem, no matter how tired you may be of it just know that EVERY problem has a expiration date. The next time you’re standing in the middle of a storm know that God loves us soooooooo much that he isn’t going to let any problem last forever!

Image result for images problems solve bible
.........................................................................................................................................................
Image result for images Every Problem Has solution Every Problem Has An Expiration Date!
PEACEDURINGTHEJOURNEY



Image result for images Every Problem Has An Expiration DateAs I sit in the office after a busy morning I look back on my life and I’m grateful for the expiration date on all of my past, present and current problems.
I remember being 19 and my mom car not working so we had to walk to Kroger’s to get groceries.
At first it bothered me because all my life my mom had a car and now me, her and my younger brother walked to get groceries.
It upset me a lot because there was nothing I could do about it. Here we were totting heavy bags across a busy street every couple weeks and back then it felt like that was going to be my life, I felt like that phase would never end.
I would dread going to get groceries even though I liked to eat and it wasn’t even like I was ashamed to be walking with grocery bags it was just something I wasn’t used to.
Even though I didn’t like walking to Kroger’s I would feel bad when my mom walked by herself, like really bad.
Here I was “grown” and couldn’t even take my mom to the grocery store so she wouldn’t have to walk in the hot Georgia sun.
After a while, when walking to Kroger’s became the “norm” I stopped complaining and began to be thankful that we had a grocery store in walking distance.
I began to be thankful that we at least had food on the table despite having to walk to go get it.
Time went by and eventually we no longer had to walk to get the groceries. 
THANK GOD! So today at 23 I look back on that situation as well as others and I’m so grateful that no problem lasts forever! 
No matter how bad the situation may seem, no matter how tired you may be of it just know that EVERY problem has a expiration date.
So the next time you’re standing in the middle of a storm know that God loves us soooooooo much that he isn’t going to let any problem last forever!
I am a daughter of the king, sister, niece, auntie, friend and true believer of Christ. I believe that we can love people to God and he’ll do the rest. I love to write, sing and watch drama tv shows enthusiastically all while managing a office and being a student.
Where Reality Meets Faith
Image result for images problems solve bible

No comments:

Post a Comment