Saturday, August 18, 2018

LET ME BE WITH YOU - Jerry Fuller - Let me be with you Let me be with you Anywhere you go, anything you do Let me be a part of all thats in your heart Ohh let me be, (let me be) let me be (let me be)with you Let me hold your hand Let me hold your hand Anywhere you are is my promise land Let me share the years of our joys and tears 0oh let me be (let me be)let me be (let me be)with you

Image result for images let me hold your hands silhouette
............................................................................
Image result for images let me hold your hands silhouetteLet Me Be With You 
Jerry Fuller
Album    :  The Tennessee Waltz
 
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_SEZ8tRgWcJerryFullerNANCYFLORESSANTOS
 
lyrics
Let me be with you
Let me be with you
Anywhere you go, anything you do
Let me be a part of all that's in your heart
Ohh let me be, (let me be) let me be (let me be) with you
Let me hold your hand
Let me hold your hand
Anywhere you are is my promise land
Let me share the years of our joys and tears
0oh let me be (let me be) let me be (let me be) with you
  
Jerry Fuller was born in Fort Worth, Texas, to a musical family. He and his brother Bill performed as a duo in their home state, recording for the local Lin label, before Jerry branched out on his own and began writing his own material. In 1959 he moved to Los Angeles and secured a performing contract with Challenge Records. His rockabilly version of "The Tennessee Waltz" soon made #63 on the Hot 100, and earned him an invitation to appear on "American Bandstand."
In 1961, he wrote "Travelin' Man" which, although originally intended for Sam Cooke, was recorded by Ricky Nelson and went on to sell some six million copies worldwide. Fuller went on to write 23 of Nelson's recordings, including "A Wonder Like You", "Young World", and "It's Up to You", all of which made the US Top 10.
He then spent some time touring as a featured singer with The Champs, whose other members included Glen CampbellJimmy Seals, and Dash Crofts, before a period in the US Army. On his return in 1963, Challenge / Four Star moved him to New York City to run their east coast operation. There, he discovered garage band The Knickerbockers, and produced their 1965 hit "Lies".
In 1967, he moved to Columbia Records as a producer. His first discovery was Gary Puckett and The Union Gap, whom he found in a San Diego bowling alley lounge. The group had a succession of hits, including "Young Girl" (a UK #1), "Lady Willpower", and "Over You", all three written and produced by Fuller. He also produced Mark LindsayThe Peanut Butter Conspiracy, and jazz singer O.C. Smith, for whom he produced the hits "Son Of Hickory Holler's Tramp" and "Little Green Apples".
In 1970 he started Moonchild production company, producing the hit "Show and Tell" for Al Wilson in 1973.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Image result for images let me hold your hands silhouette
Image result for images let me be with you jerry fullerImage result for images let me hold your hands silhouetteImage result for images let me hold your hands silhouette
Image result for images let me be with you jerry fullerImage result for images let me be with you jerry fullerImage result for images let me hold your hands silhouette
Image result for images let me hold your hands silhouetteImage result for images let me hold your hands silhouetteImage result for images let me share the years all the joys and tears silhouette
Image result for images let me share the years all the joys and tears silhouetteImage result for images let me hold your hands silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment