Monday, August 6, 2018

IF I GIVE MY HEART TO YOU - Doris Day - If I give my heart to you Will you handle it with care Will you always treat me tenderly And in every way be fair If I give my heart to you Will you give me all your love Will you swear that you'll be true to me By the light that shines above And will you sigh with me when I'm sad Smile with me when I'm glad And always be as you are with me tonight Think it over and be sure Please don't answer till you do When you promise all those things to me Then I'll give my heart to you

Image result for images if i give my heart to you
......................................................................................... 
Image result for images lovers caress silhouetteIf I Give My Heart To You
Doris Day
Album   :  It’s Magic
Written by Jimmy Brewster, Jimmie Crane, and Al Jacobs.

 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kd1A0zVK9YNatKingColemusicvideosparttwo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwzTQQ3elq0CliffRichardbarrygioportmorien1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5SQJF5Iqp4   BobbyVintonsunsetgurl1



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvsmGlUL5qs   NatKingColeNuovaCanaria
lyrics
If I give my heart to you
Will you handle it with care
Will you always treat me tenderly
And in every way be fair

If I give my heart to you
Will you give me all your love
Will you swear that you'll be true to me
By the light that shines above

And will you sigh with me when I'm sad
Smile with me when I'm glad
And always be as you are with me tonight

Think it over and be sure
Please don't answer till you do
When you promise all those things to me
Then I'll give my heart to you

And will you sigh with me when I'm sad
Smile with me when I'm glad
And always be as you are with me tonight

Think it over and be sure
Please don't answer till you do
When you promise all those things to me
Then I'll give my heart to you
"If I Give My Heart to You" is a popular song written by Jimmy Brewster, Jimmie Crane, and Al Jacobs. The most popular versions of the song were recorded by Doris Day and by Denise Lor; both charted in 1954.
The recording by Doris Day was released by Columbia Records as catalog number 40300. It first reached the Billboard magazine charts on September 11, 1954. On the Disk Jockey chart, it peaked at #4; on the Best Seller chart, at #4; on the Juke Box chart, at #3.[1]
The recording by Denise Lor was released by Majar Records as catalog number 27. It first reached the Billboard magazine Best Seller chart on August 25, 1954 and lasted 14 weeks on the chart, peaking at #13.[1]
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
 Image result for images if i give my heart to you

Doris Day

Doris Day (born Doris Mary Ann Kappelhoff, April 3, 1922) is an American actress, singer, and animal rights activist, who began her career as a big band singer in 1939, but only began to be noticed after her first hit recording, "Sentimental Journey", in 1945. After leaving the Les Brown & His Band of Renown to try a solo career, she started her long-lasting partnership with Columbia Records, which would remain her only recording label. The contract lasted from 1947 to 1967, and included more than 650 recordings, making Day one of the most popular and acclaimed singers of the 20th century. In 1948, after being persuaded by Sammy Cahn, Jule Styne and her agent at the time, Al Levy, she auditioned for Michael Curtiz, which led to her being cast in the female lead role in Romance on the High Seas.
Image result for images if i give my heart to you
Image result for images if i give my heart to youImage result for images if i give my heart to youImage result for images if i give my heart to you
Image result for images if i give my heart to youImage result for images lovers caress silhouetteImage result for images if i give my heart to you
Image result for images lovers caress silhouetteImage result for images lovers caress silhouetteImage result for images lovers caress silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment