Thursday, August 2, 2018

DON'T FORGET I STILL LOVE YOU - Bobbi Martin - Don't forget I still love you Every day we're apart Someone else will be kissing you But you'll still be in my heart Don't forget I still love you When her arms hold you tight Just remember that I still care Though I'm not with you tonight When I told you I loved you I promised I'd be true And I'll keep that promise My whole life through I could never forget you And how our love used to be Goodbye, my darling, and don't forget You can always come back to me

Image result for images lonely girl silhouette
....................................................................................
Image result for images lonely girl silhouetteDon't Forget I Still Love You
Bobbi Martin
Songwriter    :   GUY LOUIS
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLR7mRh1kcsBobbyMartinNANCYFLORESSANTOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dk5zulAKTg BobbyMartinTheLoveMemories
 
 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J22OZEa-RQk ConcertinaKaraokefleetingdays
lyrics
Don't forget I still love you
Every day we're apart
Someone else will be kissing you
But you'll still be in my heart

Don't forget I still love you
When her arms hold you tight
Just remember that I still care
Though I'm not with you tonight

When I told you I loved you
I promised I'd be true
And I'll keep that promise
My whole life through

I could never forget you
And how our love used to be
Goodbye, my darling, and don't forget
You can always come back to me

When I told you I loved you
I promised I'd be true
And I'll keep that promise
My whole life through

I could never forget you
And how our love used to be
Goodbye, my darling, and don't forget
You can always come back to me
(Come back to me)
      
Bobbi Martin (November 29, 1943 – May 2, 2000) was an American country and pop music singer, songwriter, and guitarist. She grew up and began her singing career in Baltimore, working her way up from local venues onto the national nightclub circuit.
 Image result for images lonely girl silhouette
 Image result for images lonely girl silhouetteImage result for images lonely girl silhouetteImage result for images lonely girl silhouette
Image result for images lonely girl silhouetteImage result for images lonely girl silhouetteImage result for images lonely girl silhouette
Image result for images lonely girl silhouetteImage result for images lonely girl silhouetteImage result for images lonely girl silhouette
Image result for images lonely girl silhouetteImage result for images lonely girl silhouetteImage result for images lonely girl silhouette
 Image result for images lonely girl silhouetteImage result for images lonely girl silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment