Thursday, August 30, 2018

IT MUST BE HIM - Vikki Carr - I tell myself what's done is done I tell myself don't be a fool Play the field have a lot of fun It's easy when you play it cool I tell myself don't be a chump Who cares, let him stay away That's when the phone rings and I jump And as I grab the phone I pray Let it please be him, oh dear God It must be him or I shall die Or I shall die Oh hello, hello my dear God It must be him but it's not him And then I die That's when I die


........................................
Image result for lady on telephone silhouetteIt Must Be Him
Vikki Carr
Album          The One and Only
Songwriters       :  GILBERT FRANCOIS LEOPOLD BECAUD, MACK DAVID, MAURICE ALFRED MARIE VIDALI

 
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNX_phksoL4VikkiCarrJohn1948Thirteen13b1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCBf54TsQ9g    ShirleyBasseye65emmanuel


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5Fzf5qQ16E   Vikki Carr & Gilbert Bécaudjiel1000

Quand on est seul sur son étoile

lyrics

I tell myself what's done is done
I tell myself don't be a fool
Play the field have a lot of fun
It's easy when you play it cool

I tell myself don't be a chump
Who cares, let him stay away
That's when the phone rings and I jump
And as I grab the phone I pray

Let it please be him, oh dear God
It must be him or I shall die
Or I shall die
Oh hello, hello my dear God
It must be him but it's not him
And then I die
That's when I die

After a while, I'm myself again
I take the pieces off the floor
Put my heart on the shelf again
You'll never hurt me anymore

I'm not a puppet on a string
I'll find somebody else someday
That's when the phone rings, and once again
I start to pray

Let it please be him, oh dear God
It must be him , it must be him
Or I shall die, Or I shall die
Oh hello, hello my dear God
It must be him but it's not him
And then I die
That's when I die
Vikki Carr (born Florencia Bisenta de Casillas Martinez Cardona; on July 19, 1941 in El Paso, Texas) is an American singer and humanitarian. She has performed in a variety of music genres, including jazz, pop and country, but has enjoyed her greatest success singing in Spanish.
Image result for it must be him lyrics
 Image result for it must be him lyrics
 Image result for it must be him lyricsImage result for it must be him lyricsImage result for it must be him lyrics
 Image result for it must be him lyricsImage result for lady on telephone silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment