Saturday, August 4, 2018

I CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU - Don Gibson - I can't stop loving you So I've made up my mind To live in memory Of such an old lonesome time I can't stop wanting you It's useless to say So I'll just live my life In dreams of yesterday Those happy hours That we once knew Though long ago They still make me blue They say that time Heals a broken heart But time has stood still Since we've been apart

Image result for images time heals a broken heart
...........................................................................................
Image result for images rose flower in tattersI Can't Stop Loving You
Don Gibson

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdSeO6HywQcDONGIBSONMkF 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwOwk2sCDkgAnneMurrayRoadvideo404

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikql1H0Mg0sElvisPresleyAzwarHaniRasyid 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ0qpJtENMIMartinaMcBridedaveholm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3McYhuYy2EkEngelbertHumperdinckMaggisdenEngelbertChannel
lyrics
[Verse 1]
I can't stop loving you
So I've made up my mind
To live in memory
Of such an old lonesome time


[Verse 2]
I can't stop wanting you
It's useless to say
So I'll just live my life
In dreams of yesterday


[Verse 3]
Those happy hours
That we once knew
Though long ago
They still make me blue


[Verse 4]
They say that time
Heals a broken heart
But time has stood still
Since we've been apart
      
"I Can't Stop Loving You" is a popular songwritten and composed by country singer, songwriter, and musician Don Gibson, who first recorded it on December 30, 1957, for RCAVictor Records. It was released in 1958 as the B-sideof  "Oh, Lonesome Me", becoming a double-sided country hit single. At the time of Gibson's death in 2003, the song had been recorded by more than 700 artists.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
 Image result for i can't stop loving you
Image result for i can't stop loving you lyricsImage result for i can't stop loving you lyricsImage result for i can't stop loving you lyrics
Image result for images rose flower in tattersImage result for images rose flower in tattersImage result for images rose flower in tatters
Image result for i can't stop loving youImage result for i can't stop loving youImage result for images time heals a broken heart
Image result for images time heals a broken heartImage result for images time heals a broken heartImage result for images Those happy hours That we once knew
Image result for i can't stop loving youImage result for images time heals a broken heartImage result for images Those happy hours That we once knew
Image result for i can't stop loving you lyricsImage result for images Those happy hours That we once knew
Image result for images time heals a broken heartImage result for images Those happy hours That we once knew

No comments:

Post a Comment