Thursday, June 25, 2020

WHY DID GOD ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN? - I don't know. But this I do know: “all things [big and small] God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” If something in your life doesn’t make sense, trust this promise! - "We know [with great confidence] that God [who is deeply concerned about us] causes all things to work together [as a plan] for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to His plan and purpose." - During the years we did ministry overseas, I broke my ankle, tore my pcl, and got a terrible case of food poisoning. My husband had his wallet pick-pocketed, and we lost a huge sum of money. My friend Kim had a major accident on her way home from a trip to raise funds for her ministry to at-risk elderly. Corrie Ten Boom, holocaust survivor with a life-changing message, suffered a stroke that left her unable to speak the last 5 years of her life. After 45 years of difficult mission work in China, Jonathan Goforth went blind. Steve Saint's father was martyred when he was five and Steve suffered a serious spinal cord injury while developing missionary equipment. Why? I don't know. But this I do know: “all things [big and small] God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” If something in your life doesn’t make sense, trust this promise!

Why Did God Allow The Coronavirus To Exist? - Inspired Walk
An Answer to "Why Is Life So Hard? Why Do Bad Things Happen?"
..........................................................................................................................................
10 Reasons God Entrusts Us With Trials • ABWEWhy Did God Allow This to Happen?
.
Why Do We Die? - Life, Hope & TruthI don't know. But this I do know: “all things [big and small] God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” If something in your life doesn’t make sense, trust this promise!
Gail Burton Purath

"We know [with great confidence] that God [who is deeply concerned about us] causes all things to work together [as a plan] for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to His plan and purpose." (Romans 8:28, AMP).

Why Did God Allow This to Happen?  This 1-minute devotion offers several important examples and addresses the question of why bad things happen to good people.  #BibleLoveNotes #BibleDuring the years we did ministry overseas, I broke my ankle, tore my pcl,* and got a terrible case of food poisoning.
My husband had his wallet pick-pocketed, and we lost a huge sum of money. 
My friend Kim had a major accident on her way home from a trip to raise funds for her ministry to at-risk elderly.
Corrie Ten Boom, holocaust survivor with a life-changing message, suffered a stroke that left her unable to speak the last 5 years of her life.
After 45 years of difficult mission work in China, Jonathan Goforth went blind.
Why Did God Allow This to Happen?  This 1-minute devotion offers several important examples and addresses the question of why bad things happen to good people.  #BibleLoveNotes #BibleSteve Saint's father was martyred when he was five and Steve suffered a serious spinal cord injury while developing missionary equipment.
Why?
I don't know. 
But this I do know: “all things [big and small] God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”
If something in your life doesn’t make sense, trust this promise!
"We know [with great confidence] that God [who is deeply concerned about us] causes all things to work together [as a plan] for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to His plan and purpose." (Romans 8:28, AMP).
---------------
*posterior cruciate ligament 

Each highlighted word is linked to a devotion about that person or subject.
Why not add some more of God's Word to your schedule by having a 1-minute devotion delivered to your email each weekday. Sign up for a free subscription to Bible Love Notes and get a free e-booklet. Find out more HERE.

Hi!  I'm Gail Burton Purath. I started Bible Love Notes to give people a minute of Scriptural encouragement in their busy day.
I don't have all the answers, but
since I asked Christ to be my Lord and Savior in 1974, I've been learning from the One Who has all the answers!
I'm still a sinner, a learner, a student who falls down and disappoints God at times. But it's my desire to grow closer to the Lord, day by day, minute by minute.
I need to be challenged, encouraged, corrected and comforted, and I think you do as well...so let's learn together about the love of God--a love that is so vast that we will always be discovering new and wonderful things about it.
Why did God allow Job to suffer?
Why did God allow them to suffer? | The Crucified Life Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment