Monday, July 8, 2019

JESUS TAKE ME AS I AM - Dave Bryant - Jesus take me as I am I can come no other way Take me deeper into You Make my flesh life melt away Make me like a precious stone Crystal clear and finely honed Life of Jesus shining through Giving glory back to You Jesus take me as I am I can come no other way Take me deeper into You Make my flesh life melt away Make me like a precious stone Crystal clear and finely honed Life of Jesus shining through Giving glory back to You

Image result for images jesus take me as i am
...........................................................................................................................................
Image result for images jesus take me as i amJesus Take Me As I Am
Dave Bryant

 
 

lyrics
Jesus take me as I am
I can come no other way
Take me deeper into You
Make my flesh life melt away

Make me like a precious stone
Crystal clear and finely honed
Life of Jesus shining through
Giving glory back to You
 Image result for images jesus take me as i am
Image result for images jesus take meImage result for images jesus take meImage result for images jesus take me
Image result for images jesus take me as i am

No comments:

Post a Comment