Sunday, July 28, 2019

WAITING FOR BREAKTHROUGH - What Do You Do While You're Waiting for Your Breakthrough? - God’s timing is not set up like ours. He knows when to present what we’re in need of. When things are looking dire, we should never let our situation put a halt to our praise! We should never stop conversing with God. These are the times we need to be before Him because the enemy sends attacks against our minds when we are in a low place. We serve the King of kings, the Alpha and Omega, the Creator of heaven and earth!

Image result for images what do you do while you're waiting for your breakthrough?
............................................................................................................................................................
Waiting For Breakthrough
What Do You Do While You're Waiting for Your Breakthrough? 
Shameka Nicole
Fruit of God
Kingdom Authority



“I remember the days of old; I meditate on all Your works, I muse on the work of Your hands. I spread out my hands to You; my soul longs for You like a thirsty land.”
(Psalm 143:5-6)

  
“Can I just catch a break?”

I’m sure that many of you can look around and see what you’re in need of.

You notice how you have more month than money and your bills are due.

What about child care fees and the various miscellaneous things that keep popping up?

We’re waiting and waiting for God to stop the rain so that we can have some type of sunshine in the middle of our storm.

But what if I told you to embrace where you currently are because God could very well be testing you before your breakthrough comes.

What if He is testing you to see if you can enjoy the rain for a season?

What is He is trying to see if you will make it an opportunity to dance in the rain until it lets up?

Easier said than done, eh? I don’t know about you but I’ve been down so long, I know the only way is up!

I’ve been thanking God in advance, waiting for doors to open, and anticipating what He has in store for my life.

But we all know that God’s timing is not set up like ours. He knows when to present what we’re in need of.

So, waiting becomes that annoying relative that we have to get along with.

Here are some things that help me in my season of waiting:

1.  Rejoice! Pray! Give thanks! 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 says “Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.”

Rejoice when? ALWAYS! 

Pray without what? CEASING! 

Keep God on your mind and commune with Him.

In everything, not just “this” thing today and “that” thing tomorrow, but in EVERYTHING give thanks?

Why? For this is the will of God for you!

2. Meditate on your previous testimonies! “I will remember the works of the LORD; surely I will remember Your wonders of old. I will also meditate on all Your work, and talk of Your deeds” (Psalm 77:11-12).

3.  I’m sure you have several testimonies that you can recall where God has made a way in your life.

4. Worship the King! “You are the God who does wonders; You have declared Your strength among the people. You have with Your arm redeemed Your people, the sons of Jacob and Joseph” (Psalm 77:14-15).

5. As you set your heart and mind on God, remember what He has done and what He is capable of doing. Let worship go forth as you meditate on the Almighty God.

6. Wait patiently! “I waited patiently for the LORD; and He inclined to me, and heard my cry. He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my steps. He has put a new song in my mouth — praise to our God; many will see it and fear, and will trust in the LORD” (Psalm 40:1-3).

When things are looking dire, we should never let our situation put a halt to our praise! We should never stop conversing with God.

These are the times we need to be before Him because the enemy sends attacks against our minds when we are in a low place.

He tries to get us to doubt God and the promises for our lives. But isn’t it great that we serve a God who is unchanging, faithful, true, trustworthy, and who heals, delivers, sustains, and sets free — just to name a few?

I mean, we serve the King of kings, the Alpha and Omega, the Creator of heaven and earth!

If that doesn’t get you excited, I don’t know what will!

Grab ahold of that revelation that the God you serve is bigger than whatever situation you are facing.

He created the universe! You are His child! What more do you think He can do for you?

“Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?” (Matthew 6:26)

It is He who can send forth blessings! It is He who can move mountains! It is He who can exalt valleys!

It is He who can make crooked paths straight! You have to believe that what concerns you very much concerns Him.

He is very aware of the things you are facing and the things you will face, and He has a solution for it all.

You just have to shift your focus to Him and not on what you see and feel. He is faithful and He will bring you out of your situation!

Rejoice and count it all joy! Continue to praise Him in spite of! Your breakthrough could be closer than you think!

Suggested reading: Psalm 40, 77, 143; Philippians 4; Joshua 3-4, Matthew 6

Image result for images what do you do while you're waiting for your breakthrough?

No comments:

Post a Comment