Sunday, July 28, 2019

ALWAYS IN MY HEART - (You Are Always In My Heart) - Dean Martin – Jerry Vale - You are always in my heart Even though you're far away I can hear the music of The song of love I sang with you You are always in my heart And when skies above are grey I remember that you care And then and there the sun breaks through Just before I go to sleep There's a rendezvous I keep And the dreams I always meet Help me forget we're far apart I don't know exactly when, dear But I'm sure we'll meet again, dear And my darling, till we do You are always in my heart. You are always in my heart Even though you're far away I can hear the music of The song of love I sang with you You are always in my heart And when skies above are grey I remember that you care And then and there the sun breaks through Just before I go to sleep There's a rendezvous I keep And the dreams I always meet Help me forget we're far apart

Image result for you are always in my heart
.............................................................................................................................................................
Image result for you are always in my heartAlways In My Heart
(You Are Always In My Heart)
Dean Martin
Album   :   Dino Latino
Lyrics by Kim Gannon
Music by Ernesto Lecuona,

 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNCKe1XRNCkDeanMartinTheSorrowfulFlower 
 
 

lyrics
You are always in my heart
Even though you're far away
I can hear the music of
Image result for images lonely girl silhouetteThe song of love I sang with you

You are always in my heart
And when skies above are grey
I remember that you care
And then and there the
sun breaks through

Just before I go to sleep
There's a rendezvous I keep
And the dreams I always meet
Image result for images lonely girl silhouetteHelp me forget we're far apart

I don't know exactly when, dear
But I'm sure we'll meet again, dear
And my darling, till we do
You are always in my heart.

You are always in my heart
Even though you're far away
I can hear the music of
The song of love I sang with you

Image result for images lonely girl silhouetteYou are always in my heart
And when skies above are grey
I remember that you care
And then and there the
sun breaks through

Just before I go to sleep
There's a rendezvous I keep
And the dreams I always meet
Help me forget we're far apart

I don't know exactly when, dear
But I'm sure we'll meet again, dear
And my darling, till we do
You are always in my heart
Image result for images Where is tomorrow For someone like me

"Always in My Heart (1942 song)", a 1942 hit song with music by Ernesto Lecuona, lyrics by Kim Gannon
Always in My Heart is a 1942 American drama film directed by Jo Graham and starring Kay Francis and Walter Huston. The song "Siempre en Mi Corazón" ("Always in My Heart"), by Ernesto Lecuona (music and Spanish lyrics) and Kim Gannon (English lyrics) was nominated for an Oscar for Best Original Song.
Image result for images lonely girl silhouette
 Image result for you are always in my heartImage result for you are always in my heartImage result for you are always in my heart
Image result for you are always in my heartImage result for you are always in my heart Image result for you are always in my heart
Image result for images lonely girl silhouetteImage result for images lonely girl silhouetteImage result for you are always in my heart
Image result for images lonely girl silhouetteImage result for images lonely girl silhouette


No comments:

Post a Comment