Friday, August 30, 2019

SPIRITUAL WARFARE - Our Authority in Jesus for Spiritual Warfare - You have faith because you know what you have in Christ. The Name of Jesus is above all names. The Name of Jesus belongs to me today, in the earth. His Name has authority. He has authorized me to use that Name against my enemies — all of hell, all demons, sickness and disease, and sin as well — oppression and depression. So, in the Name of Jesus, I am free. I declare my freedom today.


........................................................................................................................................
Spiritual Warfare
Our Authority in Jesus for Spiritual Warfare
Andy



Faith is connected to authority
Faith and authority go hand in hand. You have faith because you know what you have in Christ.
Ephesians 1:17-19
[17] I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better.
[18] I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,
“[19] and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms.”
a) Who He called me to be.
b) What I have in Christ: His nature, provision, protection.
c) What I am called to do according to the full power of God.
Authority of the name of Jesus
by Kenneth E. Hagin
The Name of Jesus is above all names.
The Name of Jesus is greater than every name.
The Name of Jesus has authority in heaven, in the earth, under the earth.
The Name of Jesus has authority at the throne of God.
The Name of Jesus gives me authority
over the demons of hell.
The Name of Jesus belongs to me today, in the earth. 
“For if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three of you are gathered together in my Name, I am there.” Jesus is here.
He’s here to see that my prayer is heard and answered. He’s here to honor what I say — for ‘If you ask anything in my Name, I will do it.”
His Name has authority. He has authorized me to use that Name against my enemies — all of hell, all demons, sickness and disease, and sin as well — oppression and depression.
So, in the Name of Jesus, I am free. I declare my freedom today.
For Jesus has set me free. And all that He’s done, and all of His power, and all of His authority, and the might of all His conquests, are invested in the Name.
And that Name belongs to me! I’m more than a conqueror through Him that loved me and gave Himself for me.
So, I take the Name and I walk victoriously.
The right to use the name of Jesus
Four-fold right to use the name of Jesus
1.    We are born into the family of God and the Name belongs to the family.
2.    We are baptized into the Name, and being baptized into the Name, we are baptized into Christ Himself.
3.    It was conferred upon us by Jesus Who gave us the Power of Attorney.
4.    We are commissioned as Ambassadors to go and herald this Name among the nations.
We do everything in the name of Jesus and use that as our ultimate trump card because it was Jesus that got us back into the power, the glory, the life of the Garden of Eden.
It was Christ who got us the access to the Father.
Authority we have in Jesus
I am in the world but not of the world. My authority is with Christ, which has already dethroned all powers of darkness and the prince of this world. (according to John 17:11-16)
Ephesians 1:20-21 KJVS
“[20] Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
“[21] Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:”
Ephesians 1:20-21 AMPC
“[20] Which He exerted in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His [own] right hand in the heavenly [places],
“[21] Far above all rule and authority and power and dominion and every name that is named [above every title that can be conferred], not only in this age and in this world, but also in the age and the world which are to come.”
Ephesians 2:6 KJVS
“[6] And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:”
Ephesians 2:6 AMPC
[6] And He raised us up together with Him and made us sit down together [giving us joint seating with Him] in the heavenly sphere [by virtue of our being] in Christ Jesus (the Messiah, the Anointed One).
The victory of Christ belongs to us but we have to carry it out.
Kenneth E Hagin
Authority of the Head and the Body of Christ
Colossians 1:17-20 KJVS
“[17] And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
“[18] And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
“[19] For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;
“[20] And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say , whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.”
Christ is the head and we are the body. We are completely dependent on each other.
He needs a body to operate on the earth and we need the power he gives us. This is what demons try to do but we can never be possessed by demons because we are already indwelt by the Holy Spirit. 
It is because of this that God has power on earth.
In every other capacity it is a fallen world but for the Church. Thus, we can bind everything here as well as in Heaven because we are in both places!
Matthew 18:18-19 KJVS
“[18] Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
“[19] Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.”
This is how we can boast.
Mark 11:24 KJVS
“[24] Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”
Because these things only work when we have the mind of Christ.
Christ’s work, on the other hand only works when the body, the Church, responds. This is why we have the great commission to empower the body.
Matthew 28:18-20 KJVS
“[18] And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
“[19] Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
“[20] Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.”
The body, however, can only work through redemption, which comes through forgiveness.
This is why we can only have power in prayer when we forgive and why power and forgiveness is one and the same; it is love.
Mark 11:25 KJVS
“[25] And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.”
Authority of the Word of God
Isaiah 43:25-26
“[25] I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.
“[26] Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.”
Jeremiah 1:12
“[12] Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.”
USE THESE SPIRITUAL WARFARE CONFESSIONS DURING THOSE TIMES WHERE THE ENEMY IS BOMBARDING YOU AND YOU ARE OVERWHELMED. DECLARE WHO YOU ARE IN CHRIST USING THE WORD OF GOD.

God's War Plan


No comments:

Post a Comment