Thursday, August 8, 2019

I UNDERSTAND (Just How You Feel) - Pat Best - The Four Tunes - June Valli - The G-Clefs - Freddie & The Dreamers - I understand just how you feel Your love for me, why not be mine It's over now but it was grand I understand, I understand If you ever change your mind Come back to me and you will find Me waiting here, at your command I understand, I understand I miss you so Please believe me when I tell you I just can't stand to see you go You know If you ever change your mind Come back to me and you will find Me waiting here at your command I understand, I understand "I understand just how you feel. Let bygones be bygones. But always remember I love you, I love you, I love you" (We'll sip a cup of wine, my dear, for Auld Lang Syne) I understand

Image result for images couple in love silhouette
..........................................................................................................................................................
I Understand
Image result for images couple in love silhouette(Just How You Feel)
The Four Tunes
June Valli
The G-Clefs
Freddie & The Dreamers
Written by   :   Pat Best 
 

 
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3cGp_VqZcwFreddie&TheDreamersEdward Kemp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIFc6P7j7FkFreddieAndTheDreamersutrilov8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DRFlyrLVQ8Herman'sHermitsMohammadMaminteng
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhZzXSkqrRgFREDDIE&THEDREAMERSsunryse111 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmANEH_tjFsFreddie&TheDreamersTheRainfuldays





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQywEYHptQo   Elvis Presleyantelia77

 Image result for images my lips against your lips silhouette

lyrics
I understand just how you feel
Your love for me, why not be mine
It's over now but it was grand
I understand, I understand

If you ever change your mind
Come back to me and you will find
Me waiting here, at your command
Image result for images couple hold hands silhouetteI understand, I understand

I miss you so
Please believe me when I tell you
I just can't stand to see you go
You know

If you ever change your mind
Come back to me and you will find
Me waiting here at your command
I understand, I understand

Image result for images Warm my lips against your lipsSPOKEN: "I understand just how you feel. Let bygones be bygones.
But always remember I love you, I love you, I love you"

(We'll sip a cup of wine, my dear, for Auld Lang Syne)
I understand

Alternate Version:

lyrics
I understand just how you feel
Your love for me, why not be mine
It's over now but it was grand
Image result for images couple hold hands silhouetteI understand, I understand

If you ever change your mind
Come back to me and you will find
Me waiting here, at your command
I understand, I understand

I miss you so
Please believe me when I tell you
I just can't stand to see you go
You know

Please understand just how I feel
Your love for me, why not reveal
And we will know this time it's real
We'll understand
Image result for images couple in love silhouette
"I Understand (Just How You Feel)" is a popular song. It was written by Pat Best and was published in 1953. Hit versions were initially recorded by the Four Tunes and by June Valli.
The recording by the Four Tunes was released by Jubilee Records as catalog number 5132. It first reached the Billboard Best Seller chart on May 19, 1954, and lasted 15 weeks on the chart, peaking at number eight. [1] The recording by June Valli was released by RCA Victor Records as catalog number 20-5740. It first reached the Billboard Best Seller chart on June 2, 1954, and lasted 12 weeks on the chart, peaking at number 13. 
Later versions by the G-Clefs (number 9 on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1961); and Freddie and the Dreamers (number 36 on the Hot 100 in 1965, number 5 in the UK Singles Chart) also charted. The latter version sold over one million copies globally.
A version by the Bell Ringers was released on Bell Records, catalog number 1049. Reverse of the 45rpm was "Joey" (written by Wiener, Kriegsmann, Bernstein).
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Image result for images couple hold hands silhouette
Image result for images my lips against your lips silhouetteImage result for images my lips against your lips silhouetteImage result for images couple in love silhouette
Image result for images couple in love silhouetteImage result for images my lips against your lips silhouetteImage result for images couple in love silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment