Sunday, August 25, 2019

BLESSINGS FROM CURSES - All through the Bible we can see this happening to Gods children. Every time we go through a dark place, we should look for rays of hope to shine through. We know that all things, not some things, but all things are working for good. Let’s look for the good, even in the midst of darkness. God is going to turn this current situation into a blessing.


..................................................................................................................................................
Blessings 
Things Change
From Curses

ALONE IN THE STORM?
Field Lily





Turning a curse into a blessing. Ever have this happen to you? I have!
I believe if every believer looks over their lifetime they will see this.
What is not so pleasant when we are going through it, we suddenly realize that if it had not been for that, this would not have happened
All through the Bible we can see this happening to Gods children. 
Every time we go through a dark place, we should look for rays of hope to shine through.
I know this sounds Pollyanna, but if we truly trust God, we see this in the promises.
We know that all things, not some things, but all things are working for good.
Let’s look for the good, even in the midst of darkness. I am currently looking for that good.
There is one thing I know - God is going to turn this current situation into a blessing for all concerned. 
“Because they met not the children of Israel with bread and with water, but hired Balaam against them, that he should curse them: howbeit our God turned the curse into a blessing.” Nehemiah 13:2 
Father God I thank you that you are worthy of trust and obedience.
I praise you that you care enough about all of your children that are covered with the blood of Jesus, to sovereignly work on their behalf.
Thank you, Father for the people you bring into my life.
I ask you to help me recognize the blessings you bring and thank you for them every day.
Your word says that weeping only last for the night, but Joy comes in the morning.
In Jesus name

About Field Lily
Behold the lilies of the field they toil not neither do they spin.
I just can’t praise him enough! He has been so good to me. I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerois several years ago, and in 1989 my left foot dropped. I had to wear a brace and use a cane, when I walked. The disease progressed to the point that in 1998 I had 2 heart attacks, when it attacked the 9th and 10th cranial nerves, and was sent home to die.It was re diagnosed to Primary Progressive MS at that time.
I felt that I was too young to die, so I went back to school instead. Where I took classes in computer programming and computer design. Within a few months I was off of oxygen completely. And to my physicians surprise I did not die!

No comments:

Post a Comment