Wednesday, July 4, 2018

IN HIS TIME - Diana Ball - Maranatha - In His time, In His time He makes all things beautiful In His time. Lord, please show me everyday As you're teaching me Your way And I'll do just what You say In Your time.


.
lyrics
A  In His time, 
   In His time
He makes all things beautiful
 
   In His time.
.
Lord, please show me everyday
As you're teaching me Your way

   And I'll do just what You say 
In Your time.
.
B
   In Your time
You make all things beautiful 

   In Your time.
.
Lord, my life to you I bring
May each song I have to sing 

   Be to You a lovely thing
In Your time.

.
Be to You a lovely thing
In Your time.

Image result for images Oh, give him all your tears and sadness, give him all your years of pain, And you'll enter into life in Jesus' name.

No comments:

Post a Comment