Thursday, January 31, 2019

BREATHE UPON ME, BREATH OF GOD - Benny Hinn - Breathe upon me breath of God Breathe upon me Spirit of the Lord As I lift my hands in surrender To Your Name most highI'm yielding to Your Spirit I'm walking in Your love Jesus, I adore You Jesus, I adore You Jesus, I adore Your Holy Name Breathe upon me breath of God Breathe upon me Spirit of the Lord As I lift my hands in surrender To Your Name most highI'm yielding to Your Spirit I'm walking in Your love Jesus, I adore You Jesus, I adore You Jesus, I adore Your Holy Name

.....................................

Breathe Upon 

Me, Breath of God  
Benny Hinn

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUX_Hdh-Z4oBennyHinnBringBacktheCross
                         
lyrics

Verse :

Breathe upon me breath of God
Breathe upon me Spirit of the Lord
As I lift my hands in surrender
To Your Name most high
.
Chorus :

I'm yielding to Your Spirit
I'm walking in Your love
Jesus, I adore You
Jesus, I adore You
Jesus, I adore Your Holy Name



Breathe 
;
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The Spirit Who Is Not a Ghost



.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When do we receive the Holy Spirit?











No comments:

Post a Comment