Friday, July 27, 2018

I’LL DREAM OF YOU - Matt Monro - I’ll dream of you Till I can dream no more Until the stars above Shine in the sky no more I’ll dream of you Until the seas run dry Though you refuse my love My dreams you can’t deny Although you went away And broke my heart in two Until eternity I’ll still remember you A million years from now My love I promise you If I can dream of love I’ll dream of you A million years from now My love I promise you If I can dream of love I’ll dream of you I’ll dream of you Till I can dream no more Until the stars above Shine in the sky no more I’ll dream of you Until the seas run dry Though you refuse my love My dreams you can’t deny Although you went away And broke my heart in two Until eternity I’ll still remember you A million years from now My love I promise you If I can dream of love I’ll dream of you A million years from now My love I promise you If I can dream of love I’ll dream of you I’ll dream of you Till I can dream no more Until the stars above Shine in the sky no more I’ll dream of you Until the seas run dry Though you refuse my love My dreams you can’t deny Although you went away And broke my heart in two Until eternity I’ll still remember you A million years from now My love I promise you If I can dream of love I’ll dream of you A million years from now My love I promise you If I can dream of love I’ll dream of you

Image result for images lovers dreaming
..............................................................
Image result for images lovers dreaming
I’ll Dream Of You
Image result for bios matt monro i'll dream of you

Matt Monro
Written by:    Dan Monro 
  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWmKBQShG3Y MattMonroNANCYFLORESSANTOS
 
lyrics
I’ll dream of you
Till I ca
n dream no more
Until the stars above
Shine in the sky no more
Image result for images lovers dreaming  silhouetteI’ll dream of you
Until the seas run dry
Though you refuse my love
My dreams you can’t deny
Although you went away
And broke my heart in two
Until eternity
I’ll still remember you
Image result for images lovers dreaming  silhouetteA million years from now
My love I promise you
If I can dream of love
I’ll dream of you
A million years from now
My love I promise you
If I can dream of love
I’ll dream of you
 Image result for images lovers dreaming
Image result for images lovers dreaming  silhouette
Image result for images lovers dreaming  silhouetteImage result for images lovers dreaming  silhouetteImage result for images lovers dreaming  silhouette
Image result for images lovers dreaming  silhouetteImage result for images lovers dreaming  silhouetteImage result for images lovers dreaming  silhouette
Image result for images lovers dreaming  silhouetteImage result for bios matt monro i'll dream of youImage result for images lovers dreaming  silhouette
 Image result for images lovers dreamingImage result for images lovers dreamingImage result for images lovers dreaming
Image result for images lovers dreaming  silhouetteImage result for images lovers dreaming  silhouetteImage result for images lovers dreaming  silhouette
Image result for images lovers dreamingImage result for images lovers dreaming  silhouetteImage result for images lovers dreaming  silhouette
Image result for images lovers dreaming  silhouetteImage result for images lovers dreamingImage result for images lovers dreaming
Image result for images lovers dreaming  silhouetteImage result for bios matt monro i'll dream of youImage result for bios matt monro i'll dream of you

No comments:

Post a Comment