Thursday, July 26, 2018

GOD IS MY REFUGE - Judy Horner Montemayor - God is my refuge And God is my strength A very present Help in trouble Therefore I Will not fear Through the earth Be removed And through the mountains Be carried into the midst Of the sea.


.

God Is My Refuge
Judy Horner Montemayor
JEFF HAMLIN





lyrics 
God is my refuge
And God is my strength
A very present
Help in trouble
(Repeat)
Therefore 
I will not fear
Through the earth
Be removed
And through the mountains
Be carried into the midst
Of the sea

(Repeat verse twice)
(Repeat chorus)
.
(Repeat verse twice)
(Repeat chorus twice)
.
Image result for God is my refuge And God is my strength A very present Help in troubleImage result for God is my refuge And God is my strength A very present Help in trouble

Image result for God is my refuge And God is my strength A very present Help in troubleImage result for God is my refuge And God is my strength A very present Help in troubleImage result for God is my refuge And God is my strength A very present Help in trouble

Image result for God is my refuge And God is my strength A very present Help in troubleImage result for God is my refuge And God is my strength A very present Help in troubleImage result for God is my refuge And God is my strength A very present Help in trouble

Image result for God is my refuge And God is my strength A very present Help in troubleImage result for God is my refuge And God is my strength A very present Help in troubleImage result for God is my refuge And God is my strength A very present Help in trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment