Wednesday, July 25, 2018

LESSONS IN LOVE – Cliff Richard - First you cuddle up beside me nice and near Then you whisper all the things I long to hear That's the first lessson in love Mmmm...Give me your heart Then you put your two sweet lips on mine like this And you'll learn the magic of a tender kiss That's the next lesson in love Mmmm...lesson in love It's so easy when you know how O my darling let me show you now Last you whisper I love you so sweetly Then I'll know you've learned it all completely That's the last lesson in love Mmmm...baby love me true

Image result for lovers cuddling silhouette
.....................................................................................
Image result for lovers cuddling silhouette
Lessons In Love
Cliff Richard
From "The Young Ones" soundtrack
Written by  : Sy, Soloway & Shirley Wolfe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K75P4K8c1tMCliffRichardbarrygioportmorien1

lyrics
First you cuddle up beside me nice and near
Then you whisper all the things I long to hear
That's the first lesson in love
Mmmm... 

Give me your heart

Then you put your two sweet lips on mine like this
And you'll learn the magic of a tender kiss
That's the next lesson in love
Mmmm...

Lesson in love

It's so easy when you know how
O my darling let me show you now

Last you whisper I love you so sweetly
Then I'll know you've learned it all completely
That's the last lesson in love
Mmmm... 

baby love me true
Image result for Lessons In Love - CLIFF RICHARD

Sir Cliff Richard, OBE (born Harry Rodger Webb, 14 October 1940, Lucknow, India) is a British pop singer, musician, performer, actor, and philanthropist. He is the third biggest selling singles artist of all time in the United Kingdom, with total sales of over 21 million in the UK and has reportedly sold an estimated 250 million records worldwide.
Image result for lovers cuddling silhouette
Image result for lovers cuddling silhouetteImage result for lovers cuddling silhouetteImage result for lovers cuddling silhouette
Image result for Lessons In Love - CLIFF RICHARDImage result for Lessons In Love - CLIFF RICHARDImage result for Lessons In Love - CLIFF RICHARD
Image result for Lessons In Love - CLIFF RICHARDImage result for lovers cuddling silhouetteImage result for Lessons In Love - CLIFF RICHARD
Image result for lovers cuddling silhouetteImage result for Lessons In Love - CLIFF RICHARDImage result for lovers cuddling silhouette
Image result for Lessons In Love - CLIFF RICHARDImage result for Lessons In Love - CLIFF RICHARDImage result for lovers cuddling silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment