Monday, July 23, 2018

I BOW MY KNEE - Bonnie Deuschle - I bow my knee before Your throne I know my life is not my own I offer up this song of praise To bring You pleasure Lord

Image result for images I bow my knee before Your throne I know my life is not my own
.
I Bow 
My 
Knee 
Lyrics: Bonnie Deuschle
          Ron Kenoly


lyrics

I bow my knee 
before Your throne
I know my life is not my own
I offer up this song of praise
To bring You pleasure Lord.
..
I seek the Giver not the gift
My heart's desire is to lift Him
High above all earthly kings
To bring You pleasure, Lord.
..
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Glory to the King.

.
.
You might also like:
.
.
..

WHAT IS THE ‘BEMA’ SEAT OF CHRIST?
.
.
.
.
.
.

.


DO GOOD WORKS EARN 
HEAVENLY REWARDS? 

.
.

THE NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH 
.
.







Image result for images I bow my knee before Your throne I know my life is not my ownImage result for images I bow my knee before Your throne I know my life is not my own

No comments:

Post a Comment