Wednesday, July 29, 2020

EVERLASTING LOVE - God loves us! His love is an “everlasting love” and compels Him to act strongly and lovingly on our behalf. The Father will never allow us to part from Him or our Savior. “Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God” In His grace, we come to Him, experiencing sweet forgiveness and everlasting love. Cradled in the security of His undying love, we have peace. “The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.” Perhaps no doctrine in Scripture is as clearly stated as that expressed in our text and in many other passages. God loves us! His love is an “everlasting love” and compels Him to act strongly and lovingly on our behalf. “Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.” This theme finds glorious expression in the grand hymn of the 19th century entitled “I Am His, and He Is Mine.” Jesus prayed, “I in them, and thou in me… that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am” The Father will never allow us to part from Him or our Savior. These precious facts are taught to us by the “inspired” Scriptures, and “the Comforter… the Spirit of truth [who] will guide [us] into all truth”

Jeremiah 31:3 – PASSION, PURPOSE & POOPYHEADS
..................................................................................................................................................
Jeremiah 31:3 – talkofJesus.com
Everlasting Love
..

The light of the world church on Twitter: "Verse of the Day: The ...God loves us! His love is an “everlasting love” and compels Him to act strongly and lovingly on our behalf. The Father will never allow us to part from Him or our Savior. “Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God” In His grace, we come to Him, experiencing sweet forgiveness and everlasting love. Cradled in the security of His undying love, we have peace.
BY JOHN D. MORRIS, PH.D.  


The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.” - (Jeremiah 31:3)






G Sunil Kumar: Jeremiah 31:3Perhaps no doctrine in Scripture is as clearly stated as that expressed in our text and in many other passages.
God loves us!
His love is an “everlasting love” and compels Him to act strongly and lovingly on our behalf. “Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins” (1 John 4:10).
This theme finds glorious expression in the grand hymn of the 19th century entitled “I Am His, and He Is Mine.”
Loved with everlasting love, Led by grace that love to know;
Spirit, breathing from above, Thou hast taught me it is so!
jeremiah 30 and 31O this full and perfect peace, O this transport all divine —
In a love which cannot cease, I am His and He is mine.
Jesus prayed, “I in them, and thou in me… that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am” (John 17:23-24).
The Father will never allow us to part from Him or our Savior.
.
These precious facts are taught to us by the “inspired” (literally “God-breathed”) Scriptures (2 Timothy 3:16), and “the Comforter… the Spirit of truth [who] will guide [us] into all truth” (John 16:7, 13).
He drew us to Himself “in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself” (Ephesians 1:4-5).
Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love.” Jeremiah 31:3 ...“Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God” - (1 John 3:1).
In His grace, we come to Him, experiencing sweet forgiveness and everlasting love.
Cradled in the security of His undying love, we have peace.
“Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee” - (Isaiah 26:3).

The Institute for Creation Research (ICR) wants people to know that God’s Word can be trusted in everything it speaks about—from how and why we were made, to how the universe was formed, to how we can know God and receive all He has planned for us.
After 50 years of ministry, ICR remains a leader in scientific research within the context of biblical creation. Founded by Dr. Henry Morris in 1970, ICR exists to conduct scientific research within the realms of origins and Earth history, and then to educate the public both formally and informally through professional training programs, through conferences and seminars around the country, and through books, magazines, and media presentations.
https://www.icr.org/article/11775/




You might also like:

I Have 
Loved You
CLICK HERE . . . to view complete playlist . . . 

I have loved you with an everlasting love Jeremiah 31:3 - Reusable ...
GoVerse on Twitter: "I have loved you with an everlasting love ...
Jeremiah 31:3 Inspirational ImagesJeremiah 31:3-4 - YouTubeThe Living... — Jeremiah 31:3 (NIV) - The LORD appeared to us in...
Jeremiah 31:3 NKJV The LORD has appeared... - Colbert church of ...I have loved you with and everlasting love. Jeremiah 31:3 Art ...Jeremiah 31 : 3 KJV | Sayings, You are the father, Faith inspiration
Jeremiah 31:3 "I have loved thee with an everlasting love ...Painted Flowers Jeremiah 31:3 | Don | FlickrJeremiah 31:3 Archives - FaithGateway
Jeremiah 31:3 | World Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment