Sunday, May 17, 2020

THE LORD YOUR GOD WILL HELP YOU - All of our help comes from the Lord - trust Him on today for HE IS ABLE. The Lord our God will help us for - He promises to keep us, strengthen us and uphold us with His right hand - our life is in His hands. Fear not for God's Holy Spirit is our ever-present help - “For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, ‘Do not fear; I will help you.’” As God said to His people Israel, He is saying to us on today. God is declaring to us that He is our God who holds us with His right hand, therefore, we have no reason to fear or worry, regardless of the obstacle, test, trial, circumstances or issues of life. People of God, in the midst of life's storms, here is what the Lord your God says concerning you on today. I, the Lord am your God; I will hold you with my right hand as I lead and guide you through life; do not fear for I am with you and I will help you. People of God, speak these words loud and boldly out of your mouth. God is with me, God is my God, my God will strengthen me for the journey, my God will help me for He goes before me to clear my pathway, my God will uphold me with his right hand for all power is in His hands. All of our help comes from the Lord. Trust Him on today for HE IS ABLE! The Lord our God will help us for our life is in His hands. Fear not for God's Holy Spirit is our ever-present help. Because He lives, I can face tomorrow.

He Will Hold Our Hand – Peace Be With U
............................................................................................................................................
Pin on Favorite bible verses
The Lord Your God Will Help You
.
All of our help comes from the Lord - trust Him on today for HE IS ABLE. The Lord our God will help us for - He promises to keep us, strengthen us and uphold us with His right hand - our life is in His hands. Fear not for God's Holy Spirit is our ever-present help
Debra Aiken



“For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, ‘Do not fear; I will help you.’” - Isaiah 41:13


Isaiah41v13 Instagram posts (photos and videos) - Instazu.comAs God said to His people Israel, He is saying to us on today.
God is declaring to us that He is our God who holds us with His right hand, therefore, we have no reason to fear or worry, regardless of the obstacle, test, trial, circumstances or issues of life.
People of God, in the midst of life's storms, here is what the Lord your God says concerning you on today.
(1) I, the Lord am your God
(2) I will hold you with my right hand as I lead and guide you through life,
(3) do not fear for I am with you and
(4) I will help you. 
In His Good Grip | Well-Versed Living®People of God, speak these words loud and boldly out of your mouth.
God is with me, God is my God, my God will strengthen me for the journey, my God will help me for He goes before me to clear my pathway, my God will uphold me with his right hand for all power is in His hands.
All of our help comes from the Lord. Trust Him on today for HE IS ABLE!
The Lord our God will help us for our life is in His hands.
Kirk Franklin sings a song that is titled "My life is in Your hands."
Daily Bible Verse - Isaiah 41:13 | Isaiah 41:13 For I am the… | FlickrFeeling fearful on today?
Fear not for God's Holy Spirit is our ever-present help.
People of God, we can trust the Lord our God on today for He promises to keep us, strengthen us and uphold us with His right hand and for that, open wide your mouth and TELL THE LORD THANK YOU.
God bless
Debra

Hello, My name is Minister Debra Aiken. 
I am a Woman of God, a Mother, sister, cousin, auntie, friend, colaborer of the Gospel, an Associate Minister, Adult Sunday School Teacher, New Members Instructor, Youth Church Teacher, Senior Missionary, Instructor at my local church in 2 Christian Educational Training Classes, former Stephen Minister at a local medical center, Member of the Baptist Clergy Women and local Baptist Women Association.
I received my call to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ on Sunday, February 16, 2003 @ 6:30pm and was licensed as a Minister on Sunday, December 30, 2007 @ 5pm.
Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you.
http://www.tellthelordthankyou.com/blog/2017/5/9/isaiah-4113-god-will-help-you




You might also like:

My Life Is In Your 
Hands
Kirk Franklin
CLICK HERE . . . to view complete playlist . . . 
Peace Of Jesus | Jesus Calls
He Holds My Right Hand: Why the Right Hand?Kristeen N Gillooly on Twitter: "I am the Lord your God who takes ...Changes for the March 22 Worship ServiceZephaniah 3:17 Illustrated: "The Lord your God is with you, he is ...
Isaiah 41:13 Illustrated: "Do Not Fear, He Will Help" — Heartlight ...Do not Fear Bible Verses, Do not Fear for I am with you Bible ...God's presence Archives | Daily Devotionals by Thoughts about God
Inspirational Christian Wallpaper Backgrounds Bible Quotes ...Isaiah 41:13 NWT - For I, Jehovah your God, am grasping your right ...37 Bible Verses about Dependence - DailyVerses.net

No comments:

Post a Comment