Sunday, November 3, 2019

HE WILL CARRY YOU - Scott Wesley Brown - There is no problem too big God cannot solve it There is no mountain too tall God cannot move it There is no storm too dark God cannot calm it There is no sorrow too deep He cannot soothe it Oh, if He carried the weight of the world upon His shoulders I know my brother that He will carry you Oh, if He carried the weight of the world upon His shoulders I know my sister that He will carry you He said, "Come on to me all who are weary And I will give you rest, rest, rest, rest" There is no problem too big God cannot solve it There is no mountain too tall He cannot move it There is no storm too dark God cannot calm it There is no sorrow too deep He cannot soothe it Oh, if He carried the weight of the world upon His shoulders Oh, I know my brother that He will carry you Oh, if He carried the weight of the world upon His shoulders Oh, I know my sister that He will carry you I know my brother and I know my sister that Jesus will carry you There is no problem too big God cannot solve it There is no mountain too tall He cannot move it There is no storm too dark God cannot calm it There is no sorrow too deep He cannot soothe it Oh, if He carried the weight of the world upon His shoulders Oh, I know my brother that He will carry you Oh, I know my sister that He will carry you I know my brother and I know my sister that Jesus will carry you

Cultural Hall. He Will Carry You Home
I Will Carry You – Forever Beat in Mine
..............................................................................................................................................................
He will carry you through Archives - Gen3xHe Will Carry You
Written by   :  Scott Wesley Brown
 
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_Q5fqBZYOYLyndaRandleCibertrackerImperium
 
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcEdky_cn-ADebbieThompsonPhotographyProductions
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0rRVcexTV0HeritageBaptistChurchlLyso0oL
























lyrics 
There is no problem too big
God cannot solve it
There is no mountain too tall
God cannot move it

There is no storm too dark
God cannot calm it
There is no sorrow too deep
He cannot soothe it

Oh, if He carried the weight of the world upon His shoulders
I know my brother that He will carry you
Oh, if He carried the weight of the world upon His shoulders
I know my sister that He will carry you

He said, "Come on to me all who are weary
And I will give you rest, rest, rest, rest"

Rest, rest, rest

There is no problem too big
God cannot solve it
There is no mountain too tall
He cannot move it

There is no storm too dark
God cannot calm it
There is no sorrow too deep
He cannot soothe it

Oh, if He carried the weight of the world upon His shoulders
Oh, I know my brother that He will carry you
Oh, if He carried the weight of the world upon His shoulders
Oh, I know my sister that He will carry you
I know my brother and I know my sister that Jesus will carry you
He Will Carry You (lyrics & chords) by Scott Wesley Brown - YouTube
Scott Wesley Brown. Some people strive for success. Others find a greater value in focusing on significance.
Scott Wesley Brown is one such person. Artists whose careers span three decades have definitely proven their relevancy to the changing times. Scott Wesley Brown is no exception. He has shown through the years that he is a man of quality and virtue. A man who has left an indelible mark on Christian music....a prolific songwriter, dynamic vocalist, challenging author, international missionary, worship leader and Christian music pioneer!
The past three decades have seen Scott Wesley Brown's signature on no fewer than 9 number one singles in Adult-Contemporary and Inspirational music rankings. His songs have been recorded by Sandi Patti, Amy Grant, Bruce Carroll, Pat Boone, The Imperials, Petra and international opera star Placido Domingo. His music has inspired musicians to reach to a higher level of excellence while moving audiences to a deeper understanding of the call that crystallized Scott Wesley Brown's commitment to spreading the gospel to over 45 countries worldwide.
Brown's journal records covert missions behind the Iron Curtain and the first publicly promoted Christian music event in the U.S.S.R. It was during this August, 1989 concert that over 15,000 Soviets heard the passionate cry for love and compassion while the Spirit moved some 2,000 to join in the family of Christ. Scott Wesley Brown stood side-by-side with East German brothers and sisters as the Berlin wall came down, marking another victory for the Kingdom. He has taken over 100 musicians on trips to the mission field and provided hundreds of musical instruments to musicians and missionaries in third world and restricted access countries.
While Scott Wesley Brown understands the global mission, he also understands church and family. His wife Belinda, daughters, son in law and granddaughter live in San Diego, California where Scott serves as the worship and missions pastor at North Coast Presbyterian Church and continues his theological studies at Westminster Seminary.
Scott is also a popular teacher of the "Perspectives" course offered through the US Center For World Mission and leads worship for ACMC, EFMA, and The Jesus Film Project conferences. He is also involved with the Lausanne Committee on World Evangelization.
The music of Scott Wesley Brown truly captures the heart and passion for world evangelization and the heart of the One who sends us to the nations!
https://www1.cbn.com/music/scott-wesley-brown




You might also like:

Footprints In The 
Sand 
He Will Carry You | The Virtuous Girls
He Will Carry You - HQ - Marzo2016 - Lyrics and Music by NN ...Walk with God and He will carry you when... - Trinitarians of Mary ...When Your Heart Is Overwhelmed God Will Restore the Joy of Your ...Isaiah46 Instagram posts (photos and videos) - Picuki.comPin on Faith, Hope and LoveHe Will Carry You | Touching the King!

He Will Carry You ~God will carry you through every storm... - Bless It Forward ...Quotes about Carry (575 quotes)
Cultural Hall. He Will Place You on His Shoulders and Carry You Home6418 Best note to self images in 2020 | Note to self ...If you are feeling lost, abandoned, or forgotten—fear not - Latter ...
KKB Olongapo on Twitter: "VERSE OF THE DAY God will carry you ...He Will Carry You – Standing For GodHe Will Carry You | AMPlify

No comments:

Post a Comment