Thursday, November 14, 2019

MY SAVIOR'S LOVE - Charles Hutchinson Gabriel - I stand amazed in the presence of Jesus, the Nazarene, and wonder how he could love me, a sinner, condemned, unclean. How marvelous, how wonderful! And my song shall ever be: How marvelous, how wonderful is my Savior’s love for me! He took my sins and my sorrows; he made them his very own; he bore the burden to Calvary and suffered and died alone. When with the ransomed in glory his face I at last shall see, ’twill be my joy through the ages to sing of his love for me. I stand amazed in the presence of Jesus, the Nazarene, and wonder how he could love me, a sinner, condemned, unclean. How marvelous, how wonderful! And my song shall ever be: How marvelous, how wonderful is my Savior’s love for me! He took my sins and my sorrows; he made them his very own; he bore the burden to Calvary and suffered and died alone. When with the ransomed in glory his face I at last shall see, ’twill be my joy through the ages to sing of his love for me.


..................................................................................................................................................................
My Savior's
Love   
Charles Hutchinson Gabriel

Amber Thompson, TaRanda Greene, David Phelps - Official Video for “I Stand Amazed (Live)"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwJ3aALR3Z4GaitherVEVO 
Dionne Dismuke, Joyce Martin Sanders, Judy Martin Hess, TaRanda Greene - Official Video for 'I Stand Amazed (Live)
From Gaither's Tent Revival Homecoming featuring Amber Nelon Thompson, TaRanda Greene and David Phelps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A1NnhCX-vYTheNelonsDianaBrantley
Amber Nelon Thompson sang the verses of this beautiful hymn so well and I loved that the congregation at Macland Baptist Church joined in at the very end. Her mom, Kelly Nelon Clark, and sister Autumn Nelon Clark also sang on the choruses.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX8D8UfJLn4SESamonte
Songs of Praise 50th Anniversary Concert at Alexandra Palace 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXgjrlCXapUJimmySwaggartMinistriesPrairiegirl
Amber Nelon Thompson, David Phelps, Charlotte Ritchie, & Jason Clark singing about the Savior's love for His children.
Amber Thompson Nelon Taranda Greene David Phelps 
Amber Thompson singing song she sang on Gaither Tent Revival Homecoming
lyrics
1   I stand amazed in the presence
  of Jesus, the Nazarene,

  and wonder how he could love me,
  a sinner, condemned, unclean.
     [Refrain]
     How marvelous, how wonderful!
  And my song shall ever be:
  How marvelous, how wonderful
  is my Savior’s love for me!
2   He took my sins and my sorrows;
  he made them his very own;

  he bore the burden to Calvary
  and suffered and died alone.
    [Refrain]
3   When with the ransomed in glory
  his face I at last shal
l see,

  ’twill be my joy through the ages
  to sing of his love for me.
    [Refrain]

You might also like:

Stubborn
Love













No comments:

Post a Comment