Thursday, November 28, 2019

A LAMP TO MY FEET - "Your Word Is A Lamp To My Feet And A Light For My Path" - For all the negative things we have to say to ourselves, God has a positive answer for us! God says: "All things are possible." "I will give you rest." God says: "I love you." "My grace is sufficient." "I will direct your steps." "You can do all things in Me." "It will be worth it." God says: "I forgive you." "I will supply all your needs." "I have not given you a spirit of fear." "Cast all your cares on ME.”God says: "I've given everyone a measure of faith." "I give you wisdom." "I will never leave you or forsake you."


................................................................................................................................................................
A Lamp to My Feet
Dr. Audrey Drummonds


"Your Word Is A Lamp To My Feet And A Light For My Path" - (Psalm 119:105 NIV)

For all the negative things we have to say to ourselves, God has a positive answer for us!
For, when You say, "It's impossible." God says: "All things are possible." (Luke 18:27)
When You say, "I'm too tired." God says: "I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28-20)
When You say, "Nobody really loves me." God says: "I love you." (John 3:16 & John 13:34)
When You say, "I can't go on." God says: "My grace is sufficient." (2 Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)
When You say, "I can't figure things out." God says: "I will direct your steps." (Proverbs 3:5-6)
When You say, "I can't do it." God says: "You can do all things in Me." (Philippians 4:13)
When You say, "It's not worth it." God says: "It will be worth it." (Romans 8:28)
When You say, "I can't forgive myself." God says: "I forgive you." (I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)
When You say, "I can't manage." God says: "I will supply all your needs." (Philippians 4:19)
When You say, "I'm afraid." God says: "I have not given you a spirit of fear." (2 Timothy 1:7)
When You say, "I'm always worried and frustrated." God says: "Cast all your cares on ME." (1Peter 5:7)
When You say, "I don't have enough faith." God says: "I've given everyone a measure of faith." (Romans 12:3)
When You say, "I'm not smart enough." God says: "I give you wisdom." (1 Corinthians 1:30)
When You say, "I feel all alone." God says: "I will never leave you or forsake you." (Hebrews 13:5)
Always remember that; EVERY WORD OF GOD IS FLAWLESS; HE IS A SHIELD TO THOSE WHO TAKE REFUGE IN HIM. (PROVERBS 30:5)
FOR THE WORD OF GOD IS LIVING AND ACTIVE! (HEBREWS 4:12).
Amen.

Archbishop Dr. Audrey Drummonds is an author, ordained minister, dedicated educator, and respected teacher. She has equipped pastors with books, mission work, and teachings going into numerous countries around the world. 
Dr. Drummonds is a graduate from Tabernacle Bible College & Seminary with a PH.D. in Religious Philosophy and a Masters in Divinity. She also holds a B.A. in Religious Studies from Liberty University; and a B.S. in Philosophy and Research from the International Institute of Alternative Medicine. 
She and her husband currently reside in Lake County, Florida where she continues to write and support the body of Christ through ICM Ministries.

No comments:

Post a Comment