Monday, November 11, 2019

A WORD FOR CHRISTIAN BUSINESSMEN - Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, “Fear not, I am the one who helps you.”

Image result for images Isaiah 41:10
.................................................................................................................................................................
Image result for images Isaiah 41:13A word for Christian Business
by A Schoonbee


"I, the Lord have called your business to demonstrate my righteousness, I will guide you, and I will give you all the people that you need to do business with, as sign of my covenant with you and  you will be the light to guide the nations"

Isaiah 42:5 – “Thus says God the Lord--He Who created the heavens and stretched them forth, He Who spread abroad the earth and that which comes out of it, He Who gives breath to the people on it and spirit to those who walk in it:”
Isaiah 42:6 – “I the Lord have called You [the Messiah] for a righteous purpose and in righteousness; I will take You by the hand and will keep You; I will give You for a covenant to the people [Israel], for a light to the nations [Gentiles],”
Isaiah 42:7 – “To open the eyes of the blind, to bring out prisoners from the dungeon, and those who sit in darkness from the prison.” [Matt. 12:18-21.]

Ana & Andre Schoonbee
God uses us to motivate and encourage the body.
 Image result for images Isaiah 41:13
Image result for images Isaiah 41:10Image result for images Isaiah 41:10Image result for images Isaiah 42:6
Image result for images Isaiah 42:6Image result for images Isaiah 41:13Image result for images Isaiah 42:6
Image result for images Isaiah 41:10Image result for images Isaiah 41:13Image result for images Isaiah 41:10
Image result for images Isaiah 42:6Image result for images Isaiah 42:5
Image result for images Isaiah 42:6

No comments:

Post a Comment