Sunday, November 17, 2019

HEART OF WORSHIP - “From the rising of the sun to its going down The LORD’s name is to be praised.” - This is an array of God’s beautiful artwork no one can ever compare. As we gaze into each magnificent photo, it makes us think … “Out of His beauty comes His beautiful creation. Beauty is Who He is, thus, beauty is what He produces.” Because we are made according to His image and likeness, therefore, you and I are beautiful. There were NO WORDS uttered but the Lord knew that my heart was exceedingly joyful and thankful. Yes, I searched for words yet found none, but the Lord said, “Your heart of worship is more than enough.”


................................................................................................................................................
Heart of Worship
BY HEART OF WORSHIP






“From the rising of the sun to its going down The LORD’s name is to be praised.” (Psalm 113:3)

This is an array of God’s beautiful artwork no one can ever compare.
As we gaze into each magnificent photo, it makes us think … “Out of His beauty comes His beautiful creation. Beauty is Who He is, thus, beauty is what He produces.”
Because we are made according to His image and likeness, therefore, you and I are beautiful.
Let us see ourselves the way He sees us and let nothing else persuade us apart from what He thinks about us.
“The steadfast L♥️ve of the Lord never ceases
His mercies never come to an end …
They are NEW every morning …
NEW every morning …
Great is Your faithfulness, O Lord …
Great is Your faithfulnes … “
 O God, You are my God;
Early will I seek You;
My soul thirsts for You;
My flesh longs for You In a dry and thirsty land Where there is no water.
So I have looked for You in the sanctuary,
To see Your power and Your glory. Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips shall praise You.
Thus I will bless You while I live;
I will lift up my hands in Your name.” Psalm 63:1-4 NKJV
Then, I went kayaking communing with our ONE Wonderful Creator .
There were NO WORDS uttered but the Lord knew that my heart was exceedingly joyful and thankful. 
Yes, I searched for words yet found none, but the Lord said, “Your heart of worship is more than enough.”
Before leaving the place, I saw this beautiful photo signifying how He watches over us  …
Speechless once again 
The next morning was another beautiful sunrise 
“One thing I have desired of the Lord, That will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord , And to inquire in His temple.” (Psalm 27:4 NKJV)
THANK YOU, JESUS ♥️♥️
I am a lover of Jesus Christ.
I am a resting place of the Holy Spirit.
I am Daddy God’s beloved.
I desire to know JESUS more and make HIM known by diffusing the fragrance of the knowledge of His love through revelations that may be welcomed into your open hearts as fertile grounds for the incorruptible seed of the Word of God to grow.
“I BELONG TO MY LOVER AND HIS DESIRE IS FOR ME.”  Song of Solomon 7:10
Sometimes to worship with our hearts in silence is the best way to adore Him Who is Worthy of it all. 
Our limited human intellect can only go so far, but our hearts of worship can much more comprehend and express when our minds cannot.

I am a lover of Jesus Christ.
I am a resting place of the Holy Spirit.
I am Daddy God’s beloved. 
I desire to know JESUS more and make HIM known by diffusing the fragrance of the knowledge of His love through revelations that may be welcomed into your open hearts as fertile grounds for the incorruptible seed of the Word of God to grow. 
“I BELONG TO MY LOVER AND HIS DESIRE IS FOR ME.”  Song of Solomon 7:10



You might also like:

 

Heart of Worship

(When the music fades)

Matt Redman

CLICK HERE . . . to view complete playlist . . . 

https://puricarechronicles.blogspot.com/2019/10/heart-of-worship-when-music-fades-matt.html

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................










 Sunrise October 19, 2019
October 19, 2019 Sunset



 Sunrise October 20, 2019; EAST MOUNTAIN SIDE
Sunrise October 20, 2019; WEST SEA SIDE
The sunrise’s reflection on the westside clouds
The sunrise’s reflection on the westside clouds 































No comments:

Post a Comment