Saturday, July 7, 2018

TO YOU FROM ME - Eydie Gormé - Just a kiss when you feel blue And a tender word or two This I offer with sincerity As a love to you, from me. Just to hold your hand in mine And to share the stars that shine This I offer ever faithfully As a love to you, from me.

Image result for images lovers kiss silhouette stars
........................................
Image result for images lovers kiss silhouette starsTo You From Me
Eydie Gormé
Album     :  To You, From Us
                 It's Us Again



lyrics

Just a kiss when you feel blue
And a tender word or two
This I offer with sincerity
As a love to you, from me.

Just to hold your hand in mine
And to share the stars that shine
This I offer ever faithfully
As a love to you, from me.

So many want wealth to own
But I just want you alone
For you bring a happiness
I’ve never known.

And the years may come and go
And each day my love will grow
And will last through all eternity
As a love to you, from me.

Eydie Gormé (born Edith Gormezano; August 16, 1928 – August 10, 2013) was an American singer who had hits on the pop and Latin pop charts. She sang solo and with her husband, Steve Lawrence, on albums, television, Broadway, and in Las Vegas.
 Image result for images lovers kiss silhouette stars 
Image result for images lovers kiss silhouette starsImage result for images lovers kiss silhouette starsImage result for images lovers kiss silhouette stars

Image result for images lovers kiss silhouette starsImage result for images lovers kiss silhouette starsImage result for images lovers kiss silhouette stars

Image result for images lovers kiss silhouette starsImage result for images lovers kiss silhouette starsImage result for images lovers kiss silhouette stars

Image result for images lovers kiss silhouette starsImage result for images lovers kiss silhouette starsImage result for images lovers kiss silhouette starsImage result for images lovers kiss silhouette stars

Image result for images lovers kiss silhouette starsImage result for images lovers kiss silhouette starsImage result for just a kiss when you feel blue and a tender word or two

No comments:

Post a Comment