Saturday, January 27, 2018

CONSTANTLY - Cliff Richard - All day I'm walking in a dream I think about you constantly Just like an ever flowing stream Your memory haunts me constantly. Shadows fall and I try to drive you from my mind So you're no longer near to me But my heart sees you there with me Every sunset you share with me. The rain that patterns through the tree Reminds me of you constantly Your name is whispered by the breeze And love birds bring your song to me.

Image result for images lovers at sunset
.
Image result for images love birds bring your song to me
Constantly
Image result for images Your name is whispered by the breeze and love birds bring your song to me


Cliff Richard  
Album : Best Now
Lyrics by : V. D’ Acquisto
Music by : S. Seracini




lyrics

Image result for images lovers at sunsetAll day I'm walking in a dream
I think about you constantly
Just like an ever flowing stream

Your memory haunts me constantly.

Image result for images your love will stay aflame in meShadows fall and I try to drive you from my mind
So you're no longer near to me
But my heart sees you there with me
Every sunset you share with me.

Image result for images your love will stay aflame in meThe rain that patters through the tree
Reminds me of you constantly
Your name is whispered by the breeze
And love birds bring your song to me.

Just as sure as the stars keeps burning in the sky
Your love will stay a flame in me
A flame that burns so bright
Not only through the night but constantly.

Image result for images Your name is whispered by the breezeJust as sure as each star keeps burning in the sky
Your love will stay a flame in me

A flame that burns so bright

Not only through the night but constantly.

Though we may be far apart
You're constantly deep in my heart.




You might also like: 
I Understand
(Just How You Feel)
Image result for images lovers at sunset
 Image result for images your love will stay aflame in me

Image result for the rain reminds me of you constantly imagesImage result for constantly cliff richard lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment