Thursday, January 18, 2018

A PURE HEART - A pure heart, that's what I long for. A heart that follows hard after Thee; A heart that hides Your Word So that sin will not come in. A heart that's undivided But one You rule and reign; A heart that beats compassion, That pleases You, my Lord. A sweet aroma of worship That rises to Your throne.


.

A Pure Heart
lyrics 
A pure heart, that's what I long for.
A heart that follows hard after 
Thee;

A pure heart, that's what I long for.
A heart that follows hard after Thee.

.
Verse:
.
.A heart that hides Your Word
So that sin will not come in.
A heart that's undivided
But one You rule and reign;
A heart that beats compassion,
That pleases You, my Lord.
A sweet aroma of worship
That rises to Your throne.


.
Image result for images a pure heart

Image result for images a pure heartImage result for images a pure heartImage result for images a pure heart


No comments:

Post a Comment