Friday, June 1, 2018

NO OTHER LOVE - Jo Stafford - Oscar Hammerstein Ii & Richard Rodgers - No other love can warm my heart Now that I've known the comfort of your arms No other love, oh the sweet contentment That I find with you every time, every time No other lips could want you more For I was born to glory in your kiss, forever yours I was blessed with love to love you Till the stars burn out above you Till the moon has bought a silver shine No other love, let no other love know the wonder of your spell

Image result for images couple hold hands silhouette
.......................
.............
Image result for images couple in love silhouetteNo Other Love
Jo Stafford
Albums       :  You Belong To Me
                    Starring Jo Stafford
                    Capitol Collector’s Series
Written by  :  Oscar Hammerstein Ii; Richard Rodgers


lyrics

No other love can warm my heart
Image result for images couple hold hands silhouetteNow that I've known the comfort of your arms
No other love, oh the sweet contentment
That I find with you every time, every time

Image result for images No Other LoveNo other lips could want you more
For I was born to glory in your kiss, forever yours

I was blessed with love to love you
Till the stars burn out above you
Till the moon has bought a silver shine
No other love, let no other love know the wonder of your spell

I was blessed with love to love you
Till the stars burn out above you
Till the moon has bought a silver shine
No other love, let no other love know the wonder of your spell
Image result for images couple in love silhouette
Image result for images No Other LoveImage result for images No Other Love
Image result for images couple in love silhouetteImage result for images couple in love silhouetteImage result for images No Other Love
Image result for images couple in love silhouetteImage result for images couple in love silhouetteImage result for images No Other Love
Image result for images my lips against your lips silhouetteImage result for images my lips against your lips silhouetteImage result for images my lips against your lips silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment