Saturday, June 30, 2018

JUST A CLOSER WALK WITH THEE - I am weak but Thou art strong; Jesus, keep me from all wrong; I'll be satisfied as long As I walk, let me walk close to Thee.


.

Just a Closer 
Walk 
With Thee
Author: Anonymous


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5EkbTwes2oElvisPresleymariamountain101
gospel album in the world" One Day At A Time'
Patsy Cline And Willie Nelson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs9LogueBAMSarahEvansLionandDove
Official video for “Just a Closer Walk With Thee [Live]” feat. Darrell Luster and Jim Murray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6fgI50v1KkPatsyClineidgie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN6xjwt-hDYTennesseeErnieFordlolafaulkner
lyrics
1 I am weak but Thou art strong;
Jesus, keep me from all wrong;
I'll be satisfied as long
As I walk, let me walk close to Thee.
Refrain:
Just a closer walk with Thee,
Grant it, Jesus, is my plea,
Daily walking close to Thee,
Let it be, dear Lord, let it be.
2 Thro' this world of toil and snares,
If I falter, Lord, who cares?
Who with me my burden shares?
None but Thee, dear Lord, none but Thee.
[Refrain]
3 When my feeble life is o'er,
Time for me will be no more;
Guide me gently, safely o'er
To Thy kingdom shore, to Thy shore.
[Refrain]

You might also like:.

.

Walk With Faith In Your Heart 
CLICK HERE . . . to view complete playlist . . . 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment