Thursday, March 28, 2019

WAG YOUR TAIL - When negative things happen, it's better to wag your tail right away - When you praise the Lord (wag your tail) you stay in touch with Jesus and then you can hear what to do. Maybe you are to do some warfare - but it's better to do that from a tail wagging position rather than a barking position. When things happen that aren't so good - listen to the Holy Spirit. He knows what to do. Maybe pray in the Spirit, maybe prophesy. Maybe sing, maybe dance- Perhaps laugh. Who has the last word? God does! Because all power begins and ends in Him.


.................................................................................................
"BARK LESS - AND WAG YOUR TAIL"
A FRIEND OF MINE, GLENDON, SENT ME THIS SENTENCE.. AND I THOUGHT ABOUT IT --
Her dog was barking at her horse -- and she told the dog, "Don't bark, wag your tail."
To her surprise it worked.
Maybe praising the Lord rather barking is a good idea.
I started wondering about the things I was barking at.
There were a number of things happening, quite a few actually.
Then I thought, "It's because those things get our attention. That's why the enemy sends more than one missile. Especially If you're already barking."
Maybe it's because you've forgotten that your job is to stay in the Spirit and do what God tells you to do.
When negative things happen, it's better to wag your tail right away.
When you praise the Lord (wag your tail) you stay in touch with Jesus and then you can hear what to do.
Maybe you are to do some warfare - but it's better to do that from a tail wagging position rather than a barking position.
When things happen that aren't so good - listen to the Holy Spirit.
He knows what to do. Maybe pray in the Spirit, maybe prophesy.
Maybe sing, maybe dance- Perhaps laugh. "God looks on His enemies and laughs..." remember?
Maybe you bark because you are fearful; our first reaction sometimes is prompted by what you see and hear.
But what you see and hear in the natural is not the last word is it?
Who has the last word? God does! Because all power begins and ends in Him.
Do you know how much power there is in suggestion? Someone can throw out a suggestion and before you know it, we give it a thought and then - bam - that thought is now in your head, going round and round.
Jesus said to the disciples, "Take no thought.." He was talking about their lives and living.
Why did Jesus say that? Because there are all kinds of thoughts out there.
A lot coming from unbelief, fear or anxiety. Jesus said, "Don't take the thought."
If you went to a restaurant and they gave you a steak with worms, or was moldy would you just eat it? No of course not.
Why then do we accept any old thought that comes your way, and then have to deal with it because it's now inside your head.
A few years ago I remember getting a rash down the left side of my face.
It hurt at the same time and the next day it had spread down to my neck.
I was about to go to Hawaii where it was hot and humid..
David said to me, " Go to the Dr. and find out what it is."
So I did.
Dr. examined me and said, "You have Shingles."
I said, "I don't."
He replied, "You do."
To me it was a suggestion because God hadn't said that.
Dr.( meaning well), said, "You will be in pain for about five months."
"I wont," I replied.
"Yes you will, I will give you something for it."
“I already have something for it," I said.
Well I was mad that the devil had tried to put that on me.
The next day, I was on the plane for Hawaii.
It's a ten hour flight from Atlanta. I did have some oil that I put the rash to calm it down.
But I was mad that the enemy had tried to suggest I would be in pain for 5 months.
I was so mad I prayed in tongues all the way to Hawaii. I mean fighting tongues.
The flight attendants kept trying to give me glasses of wine.
I think they had the opinion that I might do something disruptive.
But like I said I was mad. But.. when I got to Hawaii I didn't have Shingles!!!
I had a funny experience with my sweet eye doctor. I have glasses for reading and computer.
But I decided that was it, my eyes aren't going to change anymore.
But I was in the Optition's showroom, getting some new, frames because mine were broken.
The eye Doctor suddenly saw me and called across the room, "Hi Mrs. Walters, I haven't checked your eyes for three years, come over here in my office."
Well I didn't want to be disrespectful, so I hopped over and sat down.
"By now you are sure to have some Glaucoma," he said.
I didn't really know what that was but I didn't like the sound of it.
"I don't," I replied.
"You do." he said, "I'll give you a test.”
He reached out and got some drops or something.
He did the drops and said "No, you don't have any Glaucoma." He was a bit puzzled.
Then he said, "But at your age, you're bound to have some Caterracts."
Well I was slightly put off by "at your age" but I replied and said, "I don't have any Caterracts."
Then he said, "I think you do."
Well my usual reply. "I don't. "
It didn't prevent him from grabbing some other drops.
He put them in my eyes and looked (I can't remember the exact procedure.).
But he said, "No, you don't have any Caterrarcts, in fact your eyes are very healthy."
"I told you that when I came in," I smiled because he was a sweet young guy and he meant well.
Then the assistant came in and looked at me. "You have green eyes,"
"I don't," I said.
The other eye doctor explained to him, "She has blue eyes and I put yellow drops in them, and yellow and blue make Green."
He asked me if I used any eye drops.
I told him I had good eye drops from Japan and I asked if I could leave now.
It’s funny sometimes how you get a word or a prophecy and you are excited, but the next thing someone throws cold water on it - so you bark because you're listening to the wrong voice now.
The devils ministry has never changed has it?
He has always had a, "Hath God said," ministry.
He throws a suggestion to make you doubt what God has said.
I can't say that I catch the suggestions line every time, (wish I did) because sometimes I'm caught unawares.
But I believe as we learn to "snuggle not struggle" it allows our spirit to rise up right away to put up a barrier against those suggestions and negative words and "Hath God said," questions.
God always has the final word. Just remember to ask Him what it is.
God sees the real you - there is only one of you by the way.
He doesn't have a spare you in case you don't work properly.
He is always watching out for you. He is always has you on His mind.
Your name is written on the palm of His hand and He will never leave you,
Even when you are at your lowest He calls you His beloved.
Before you were born he He knew you.
Remember Gideon? When he was hiding the wheat because he was afraid of the Mideanites because he was scared.
The Angel showed up under a tree and said "Gideon, you mighty man of valor."
That was the opposite of everything Gideon thought about himself.
See he was accepting suggestions from the enemy.. and not getting his information from God.
All his life he continually had to ask God for confirmations of everything God said to him
You didn't earn anything or qualify for anything so God isn't disappointed in you. He made all that provision in Christ.
He (Jesus) is going to “present you faultless before the Presence of His glory with exceeding joy." Jude 24
So, my friend, bark less and wag your tail.

Kathie Walters order my CD set "The Glory Realm"
Thank you for all your support and prayers: Paypal  kathiewalters@mindspring.com  and thank you so much!
Image result for images dog wags tail


Image result for images dog wags tailImage result for images dog wags tailImage result for images dog wags tail
Image result for images dog wags tailImage result for images dog wags tailImage result for images dog wags tail
 

No comments:

Post a Comment