Friday, March 29, 2019

YOU'RE A PART OF ME - Anne Murray - I'd like to live out all my dreams And if I could, yes if I could The nicest one would be with you And you'd be here with me Don't you ever get lonely Lord I'm no good when you're away But what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love you Won't you ever just get tired And come on home to me Don't you ever get lonely You're a part of me That I can't do without You're a part of me That dreams are all about But you can't hold on to Something that you never had before Love waits for the wind To bring you back again And take you away Friends say it's great now you're a star But what do they expect from a girl Who loves you just the way you were And late at night, I wish things had never changed And you were here with me Don't you ever get lonely You're a part of me That I can't do without You're a part of me That dreams are all about But you can't hold on to Something that you never had before Love waits for the wind To bring you back again And take you away

Image result for images you're a part of me anne murray
.........................................................................................  
Image result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love youYou're A Part Of Me
Anne Murray
Album   :  Let’s Keep It That Way 

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkRdcWkfZmYAnneMurraymsaubreyevangelista
 
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3MNnAeT-FUKimCarnes&GeneCottonDreamersNook
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOtUjWbUFYUguitarbabs4Tlove/BarbaraPaskin
lyrics
Image result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love you
Image result for images you're a part of me anne murrayImage result for images you're a part of me anne murrayI'd like to live out all my dreams
And if I could, yes if I could
The nicest one would be with you
And you'd be here with me
Don't you ever get lonely


Lord I'm no good when you're away
But what do you expect
From a girl
Who loves you like I love you
Won't you ever just get tired
And come on home to me
Don't you ever get lonely


Chorus:
You're a part of me
That I can't do without
You're a part of me
That dreams are all about
But you can't hold on to
Something that you never had before
Love waits for the wind
To bring you back again
And take you away
Friends say it's great now you're a star
But what do they expect from a girl
Who loves you just the way you were
And late at night, I wish things had never changed
And you were here with me
Don't you ever get lonely


Chorus:
You're a part of me
That I can't do without
You're a part of me
That dreams are all about
But you can't hold on to
Something that you never had before
Love waits for the wind
To bring you back again
And take you away


Take you away
Honey, I love you
Take me away
'Cause honey I love
 you
Take me away...

Anne Murray
Morna Anne Murray CC ONS(born June 20, 1945), known professionally as Anne Murray, is a Canadian singer in popcountry, and adult contemporary music whose albums have sold over 55 million copies worldwide during her 40 year career. 
Murray was the first Canadian female solo singer to reach No. 1 on the U.S. charts, and also the first to earn a Gold record for one of her signature songs, "Snowbird" (1970). She is often cited as one of the female Canadian artists who paved the way for other international Canadian success stories such as k.d. langCéline Dion, and Shania Twain. She is also the first woman and the first Canadian to win "Album of the Year" at the 1984 Country Music Association Awards for her Gold-plus 1983 album A Little Good News.
Murray has received four Grammys, a record 24 Junos, three American Music Awards, three Country Music Association Awards, and three Canadian Country Music Association Awards. She has been inducted into the Canadian Country Music Hall of Fame, the Juno Hall of Fame, The Canadian Songwriters Hall of Fame, and Canadian Broadcast Hall of Fame. She is a member of the Country Music Hall of Fame Walkway of Stars in Nashville, and has her own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles and on Canada's Walk of Fame in Toronto.
In 2011, Billboard ranked her 10th on their list of the 50 Biggest Adult Contemporary Artists Ever. Morna Anne Murray was born in the coal-mining town of Springhill, Nova Scotia. Her father, James Carson Murray, was the town doctor. Her mother, Marion Margaret (née Burke) Murray, was a registered nurse who focused her life on raising her family and community charity work. Murray has five brothers. Murray's father died in 1980 at the age of 72 from complications from leukemia. Her mother died April 10, 2006, at the age of 92 after suffering a series of strokes during heart surgery.
After expressing an early interest in music, she studied piano for six years. By 15 she was taking voice lessons. Every Saturday morning, she took a bus ride from Springhill to TatamagoucheNova Scotia, for singing lessons. One of her earliest performances was of the song "Ave Maria" at her high school graduation in 1962.[10] Following high school, Murray attended Mount Saint Vincent University in Halifax for one year. She later studied Physical Education at University of New Brunswick in Fredericton. After receiving her degree in 1966 she taught physical education at a high school in Summerside, Prince Edward Island, for one year.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Murray

Let's Keep It That Way is the 12th studio album by Anne Murray, released in February 1978. On the Canadian charts the album topped both the country and pop album charts. In the U.S., the album returned Murray to the top ten on the country album charts, a place she had not been since 1974's Highly Prized Possession; on the pop album charts, the album reached #12 (it would ultimately be the highest charting album of Murray's career on the pop album charts).
Two singles were released from the album: first, a cover of the Everly Brothers' hit "Walk Right Back", which reached #4 on the U.S. country singles charts. The second single released, "You Needed Me", would ultimately become one of the biggest hits of Murray's career, topping all three Canadian charts; in the U.S. it reached #1 on the U.S. pop singles charts (becoming Murray's sole chart-topper on the Hot 100 charts), as well as #4 on the country singles charts, and #3 on the A/C charts. This track was also included in the UK issue of her next album, New Kind of Feeling. In addition to the two singles, the title track received substantial Adult Contemporary airplay as an album cut. "Let's Keep It That Way" was covered by Juice Newton, and it became her first Top 40 country hit (#37) in 1979.
Mac Davis would later record the title song, "Let's Keep It That Way", taking his version to the top ten on the U.S. country singles chart in 1980.
The album's cover photo was taken by Murray's then-husband, Bill Langstroth.
Nancy Sinatra covered the song "Let's Keep It That Way" in 1980
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let%27s_Keep_It_That_Way




You might also like:

Image result for anne murray snowbird lyricsSnowbird
CLICK HERE . . . to view complete playlist . . . 
 Image result for images you're a part of me anne murray
 Image result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love youImage result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love youImage result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love you
Image result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love youImage result for images you're a part of me anne murrayImage result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love you
Image result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love youImage result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love youImage result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love you
Image result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love youImage result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love youImage result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love you
Image result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love youImage result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love youImage result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love you
Image result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love youImage result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love youImage result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love you
Image result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love youImage result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love youImage result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love you
Image result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love youImage result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love youImage result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love you
Image result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love youImage result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love youImage result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love you
Image result for images you're a part of me anne murrayImage result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love youImage result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love you
Image result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love youImage result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love youImage result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love you
Image result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love youImage result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love youImage result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love you
Image result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love youImage result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love youImage result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love you
Image result for images what do you expect From a girl Who loves you like I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment