Sunday, September 6, 2020

IN THE PRESENCE (of a Holy God) - Mark Altrogge - Kent Henry - In the presence of Your infinite might I’m so small and frail and weak When I see Your power and wisdom, Lord I have no words left to speak In the presence of a holy God There’s new meaning now to grace You took all my sins upon Yourself I can only stand amazed And I cry holy, holy, holy God How awesome is Your name Holy, holy, holy God How majestic is Your reign And I am changed in the presence of a holy God In the power of Your glory All my crowns lie in the dust You are righteous in Your judgments, Lord You are faithful true and just In the presence of Your infinite might I’m so small and frail and weak When I see Your power and wisdom, Lord I have no words left to speak In the presence of a holy God There’s new meaning now to grace You took all my sins upon Yourself I can only stand amazed And I cry holy, holy, holy God How awesome is Your name Holy, holy, holy God How majestic is Your reign And I am changed in the presence of a holy God In the power of Your glory All my crowns lie in the dust You are righteous in Your judgments, Lord You are faithful true and just And I cry holy, holy, holy God How awesome is Your name Holy, holy, holy God How majestic is Your reign And I am changed in the presence of a holy God In the power of Your glory All my crowns lie in the dust You are righteous in Your judgments, Lord You are faithful true and just

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

In the Presence (of a Holy God)

Music and words by Mark Altrogge. 

Kent Henry 

Scripture References: Isaiah 6:3Habakkuk 1:13Luke 5:82 Corinthians 3:18Revelation 15:4Revelation 19:11

There Is None Like You / In the Presence of a Holy God

Verse 1
In the presence of Your infinite might
I’m so small and frail and weak
When I see Your power and wisdom, Lord
I have no words left to speak

Verse 2
In the presence of a holy God
There’s new meaning now to grace
You took all my sins upon Yourself
I can only stand amazed

Chorus
And I cry holy, holy, holy God
How awesome is Your name
Holy, holy, holy God
How majestic is Your reign
And I am changed in the presence of a holy God

Verse 3
In the power of Your glory
All my crowns lie in the dust
You are righteous in Your judgments, Lord
You are faithful true and just







No comments:

Post a Comment