Sunday, October 14, 2018

YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY YOU LOVE ME - Dusty Springfield - When I said I needed you You said you would always stay It wasn't me who changed but you and now you've gone away Don't you see that now you've gone And I'm left here on my own That I have to follow you and beg you to come home You don't have to say you love me just be close at hand You don't have to stay forever I will understand Believe me, believe me I can't help but love you But believe me I'll never tie you down Left alone with just a memory Life seems dead and quite unreal All that's left is loneliness there's nothing left to feel

Image result for images You Don't Have To Say You Love Me DustySpringfield
..............................................................
Image result for images You Don't Have To Say You Love Me DustySpringfieldYou Don't Have To Say You Love Me
Dusty Springfield
Songwriters :  Giuseppe Donaggio, Simon Napier-Bell, Vicki Wickham, Vito Pallavicini



  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn0j3wUT0vsDustySpringfieldjundelacruz0722
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6STlXGdj-oDustySpringfieldjSergeyPavlov
 
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdtqk2tKixoDustySpringfieldFlameFlamable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2aGVHvFHTUDustySpringfieldV.i.p.sChannel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egMX1wXdOow    Lani MisaluchaEmemlobus

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_4u7MTEPKY    DustySpringfieldMUNROWSRETRO

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIniCGDqvVw   DustySpringfieldronpoxify

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sotRQXqfz9Y    DustySpringfieldtourbatos

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHMO2P5D-Mg   DustySpringfieldjuanboycalugas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR4vE9xL3yk    DustySpringfieldwillybeable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mHi3eDXplg    DustySpringfielditwebcmputers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YrsH5hT4yM  DustySpringfieldNoecitoParra

lyrics
When I said I needed you
You said you would always stay
It wasn't me who changed but you and now you've gone away

Don't you see that now you've gone
And I'm left here on my own
That I have to follow you and beg you to come home

You don't have to say you love me just be close at hand
You don't have to stay forever I will understand
Believe me, believe me I can't help but love you
But believe me I'll never tie you down
Left alone with just a memory
Life seems dead and quite unreal
All that's left is loneliness there's nothing left to feel

You don't have to say you love me just be close at hand
You don't have to stay forever
I will understand believe me, believe me
You don't have to say you love me just be close at hand
You don't have to stay forever
I will understand, believe me, believe me

You Don't Have to Say You Love Me" (originally a 1965 Italian song by Pino Donaggioand lyricist Vito Pallavicini: '"Io che non vivo (senza te)") is a 1966 hit recorded by English singer Dusty Springfieldthat proved to be her most successful hit single, reaching number one on the UK Singles Chart[2]and number four on the BillboardHot 100; the song subsequently charted in the UK via remakes by Elvis Presley (No. 9/1971), Guys 'n' Dolls (No. 5/1976) and Denise Welch(No. 23/1995), with Presley's version, released in 1970, also reaching No. 11 in the United States.[3][4] "You Don't Have to Say You Love Me" was also a Top Ten hit in Ireland for Red Hurley (No. 5/1978), in Italy for Wall Street Crash (No. 6/1983), and - as "En koskaan" - in Finland for Kristina Hautala (No. 6/1966).
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_Don%27t_Have_to_Say_You_Love_Me


The dramatic song “You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me” was originally “Io che no vivo (senza te),” which translates from the Italian to English as “I, Who can’t live (without you)” and was introduced at the 1965 Sanremo Festival. It was written by Pino Donaggio and Vito Pallavinci. Luchino Visconti featured the song in his film Vaghe stelle dell’Orsa, which starred Claudia Cardinale. Dusty Springfield was in the audience at the Sanremo Festival, and the song moved her to tears. Once back in England, Vicki Wickham and Simon Napier-Bell (who was manager of The Yardbirds) wrote their lyrics for the music. The song went to #1 in the U.K. and #2 in Canada. It rose #4 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100, #3 on Cash Box, and #8 on the U.S. Adult Contemporary Chart.
There have been numerous covers, including versions by Elvis Presley, Tom Jones, Connie Francis, Cher, Carla Thomas, Vic Damone, Robert Goulet, Guys ‘n’ Dolls, Brenda Lee, The Lennon Sisters, and the list goes on and on. “You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me” became a signature song for Dusty Springfield.
Dustry Springfield was born Mary Isobel Catherine Bernadette O’Brien in West Hampstead, North London, England, in 1939. She joined a group called The Lana Sisters in 1958 and then formed a pop-folk vocal trio The Springfields, which included her brother Tom Springfield and Tim Felid. She began her solo career in 1963 and had hits with “I Only Want to Be with You,” “Wishin’ and Hopin’,” and “I just Don’t Know What to do With Myself,” “Son of a Preacher Man,” “What Have I Done to Deserve This?” and more. She loved pop music as well as soul music and brought Motown artists into the U.K. consciousness. She went on to become one of the Sixties female pop stars and best-selling female singers and in the world. She had issues with alcoholism and drug dependency. She was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. In her personal life, she was never reported to have a heterosexual relationship and lived for a time with in a domestic partnership with singer Norma Tanega. There were also other romantic relationships with women in Canada and the U.S., including one with photojournalist Faye Harris. Springfield died of cancer in 1999.

 Image result for images You Don't Have To Say You Love Me DustySpringfield
" Image result for images You Don't Have To Say You Love Me DustySpringfieldImage result for images You Don't Have To Say You Love Me DustySpringfieldImage result for images You Don't Have To Say You Love Me DustySpringfield
Image result for images You Don't Have To Say You Love Me DustySpringfieldImage result for images You Don't Have To Say You Love Me DustySpringfieldImage result for images You Don't Have To Say You Love Me DustySpringfield
Image result for images You Don't Have To Say You Love Me DustySpringfieldImage result for images You Don't Have To Say You Love Me DustySpringfieldImage result for images You Don't Have To Say You Love Me DustySpringfield
Image result for images You Don't Have To Say You Love Me DustySpringfieldImage result for images You Don't Have To Say You Love Me DustySpringfield

No comments:

Post a Comment