Friday, May 25, 2018

I'LL MEET YOU IN THE MORNING - Albert Brumley - I'll meet you in the morning by the bright riverside* When all sorrow has drifted away I'll be standin' at the portals when the gates open wide At the close of life's long dreary day


.
I’ll Meet You In the Morning
 Writer: Albert Brumley


 
Music video by Bill & Gloria Gaither performing I'll Meet You in the Morning (feat. Jim Murray, Michael English and Mark Lowry) [Live].

Official video for “I’ll Meet You in the Morning [Live]” feat. Calvin Newton, Gene McDonald, Guy Penrod, Ben Speer, and Bill Gaither
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhx2p3XiK2MFirstBaptistChurchPanamaCity
Summer Night of Gospel Music. Sheila Tison - Soloist with musical guests from First Baptist Churches Bonifay, Defuniak Springs, Lynn Haven, Youngstown and Hiland Park, Florida. Directed by Rev. Manuel Garcia
from praise gathering around 1994 with mark lowrey, terry franklin, michael english and bill 
Official video for “I’ll Meet You in the Morning [Live]” feat. Eva Mae LeFevre
The Advent Harmony Choir of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, University of Nairobi 


lyrics
I'll meet you in the morning by the bright riverside 
When all sorrow has drifted away
I'll be standin' at the portals when the gates 
open wide

At the close of life's long dreary day

I'll met you in the morning with a 'How do you 
do?'
And we'll sit down by the river and with 
rapture, auld acquaintance renewed
You'll know me in the morning by the smile that I wear
When I meet you in the morning by, in the city that is built four square

I will meet you in the morning in the sweet by and by
And exchange the old cross for a crown
There will be no disappointments and nobody 

shall die
In that land when life's sun goeth down

I'll meet you in the morning with a 'How do you do?'
And we'll sit down by the river and with rapture, auld acquaintance renewed
You'll know me in the morning by the smile that I wear
When I meet you in the morning in the city that 
is built four square

 





No comments:

Post a Comment