Monday, February 5, 2018

THE NAME OF JESUS - The Master Key For Your Miracle - The Bible teaches us that we have many keys that enable us to partner with God for breakthrough and miracles. These include prayer, praise, and hearing and obeying God in our intimate relationship with Him. The Name of Jesus gives us access to the realm of Heaven, the realm of the miraculous.

.
Master Key For Miracles
Jesus’ Name Is The Master Key For Your Miracle
Helen Calder

“I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in Me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in My Name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father.”

In Matthew 16:19, Jesus said, “I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”
.
When I was an administrative team member at our church, I had a ring of keys.
.
Over the years that I was on staff, the number of keys grew, enabling me to enter the multiple buildings and offices belonging to our church.
.
Eventually I had so many keys on the ring, I could not remember what some of the keys were for! 
.
I had authority and access that I was ignorant of.
.
How often do we come up against locked doors of impossibility in our lives, or in the lives of others, but we forget, or are ignorant of, the spiritual authority that we have?
.
Are we standing helplessly, looking at a problem or an obstacle, when God says, “That is a door—and I have given you the key”?
 .
The Master Key of Jesus’ Name
The Bible teaches us that we have many keys that enable us to partner with God for breakthrough and miracles. 
.
These include prayer, praise, and hearing and obeying God in our intimate relationship with Him.
 .
Recently, I had a vision in a meeting of God giving keys to people. But these keys were not held in the hand but in the mouth. 

The power of God is released when we pray, speak and declare in agreement with God’s purposes.
.
That is why praying in accordance with, or declaring Scripture is so powerful.
.
When we have an intimate relationship with God, we can hear what His ‘now’ purposes are in any given situation.
.
“Father, I have this door, right here. This door that stands against me, shut tight. This locked door that is obstructing my destiny—or the destiny of others. Which key do you want me to use?”
.
The Name of Jesus is the master key that unlocks doors and enables us to enter the realm of the miraculous.
.
And yet sometimes we use the Name of Jesus as a kind of an afterthought to our prayers. We make our request and we add, “In Jesus’ Name”
.
It’s more like rote, like a habit, a formula, an addendum to a request we hope God will answer, or (let’s be honest) the main time some of us use the words, “In Jesus’ Name” is at the close of saying a prayer of thanks at a mealtime.
.
It is like the key on our key ring that we have forgotten what it is there for.
.
Rediscover the Power of Jesus’ Name
The context of Jesus’ saying, “Ask in My Name” comes from John chapter 14. 
.
Jesus is saying to His disciples:
.
“I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in Me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in My Name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father.”
.
And what do we see from there on … what was the precedent and example in the New Testament of Christian believers using the Name of Jesus?
.
·  In Acts 3:6, Peter cries out to a lame man… ‘Silver or gold I do not have, but what I have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk.’ 
.
The Bible tells us that as Peter took a hold of the man’s hands and lifted him, instantly his feet and ankles became strong.
.
·  In Acts 4:30, the prayer of the church community is ‘Stretch out you hand to heal and perform miraculous signs and wonders through the name of your holy servant Jesus.’ 
.
The Spirit came and shook the place and empowered the believers to speak boldly.
.
·  In Acts 16:18, Paul speaks to the demonic spirit in a woman and says to the spirit, ‘In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to come out of her!’ And it says, ‘At that moment’ the spirit left her.
.
This is the Biblical precedent of using Jesus’ Name: the lame walk, the bound are set free, the Spirit empowers God’s people, miracles break loose, and lives are brought into God’s Kingdom!
.
Yet it is as though many Christians today have forgotten what the key is for.
.
Every now and then we pull out our key ring and wave the key around. 
.
But how often do we stand in front of a locked door of impossibility, or brokenness, or sickness and get the key of the Name of Jesus out and say, ‘Door, open now… in Jesus’ Name!’
.
The Name of Jesus gives us access to the realm of Heaven, the realm of the miraculous.
.
When we pray in the Name of Jesus, we are reminded that we do not have authority in our own name, but in His powerful Name—the Name that is above every name!
.
“‘For the Son of God, Jesus Christ … was not ‘Yes’ and ‘No,’ but in him it has always been ‘Yes.’ For no matter how many promises God has made, they are ‘Yes’ in Christ. And so through him the ‘Amen’ is spoken by us to the glory of God.” (2 Corinthians 1:19-20)  
.

No comments:

Post a Comment